Sweet redemption chapter 22

Sweet redemption

Chapter 22

Emma POV

Daryl and I walked back to our home and packed a few things we can always come back and get more. I thought I'd surprise Daryl and pack some of the underwear Aaron and Eric got me.

"Your ready babe? Did you pack anything fun?"

"Depends on what you mean. I wanna do something one day and it doesn't involve sex okay yeah I know we are on our honeymoon but if I keep going you'll break my pussy so one day without sex or a few hours won't hurt I swear I wanna have a movie day with you, would you like to watch my faves?"

"Sure I'd like that. And no your pussy can and will take whatever I dish out to it."

I go through my collection I'm anal and everything is in order, so it's easy to find. I pick seven, boogie nights, princess bride, Bram stokers Dracula, flying high, mad max, point break, and dirty dancing.

"Honey you like point break?"

"Yeah, do you?"

"Yeah, it's one of my faves. My all-time fave is roadhouse, wish you had that one."

"Didn't you look through my collection properly did you?"

"Not really. Why? You got it?"

"Well lookie what I have here? Looks like Roadhouse. We will take that too. Come on babe."

We leave and head to the other side of town, where there are no people yet they haven't moved people in here part. I open the door.

"Stop babe, I gotta do something." Daryl scoops me up off the ground and carries me over the threshold.

"So strong, I have a strong husband. I love you."

"Love you too Emma." He puts me on the ground.

"So what do you wanna do? Are you hungry? I can make you a drink. We can watch something or we can try the spa outside."

"I was hoping you'd say that." We step outside. I reach in and test the water and am surprised that the water is hot, someone must have turned it on earlier.

"It's hot babe we don't have to wait." I start stripping.

"Slowly in fact stop don't move." Daryl goes inside and the next thing is 'Pour some sugar on me!'

"Oh, you're good. But so you know I can touch you but I can't touch him, I can touch me but you can't touch me, are we clear on the rules? What's your name?"

"Daryl."

"Daryl. Sit. Enjoy."

I move away from him, I'm glad I'm wearing a dress. I start moving in time with the music, I move in front of him and bend over, and slowly pull my panties down.

"There you go that's something to remember me by."

"You smell so good." He sniffs my panties.

I walk away from Daryl, I reach behind me and undo the zipper and let the dress fall.

"Beautiful darling. Come sit on my lap." I get on the ground and crawl over to him reach his legs spread them to move so I'm kneeling between his legs I reach behind me and undo my bra let it drop. "Climb on. What's your name?"

"Red."

"No you look like an Emma, I love a girl named Emma, you're Emma tonight okay?"

"Anything you say, Daryl." I climb over Daryl's lap, I can feel his erection pushing against me. "Oh, you're a big boy ain't you?"