big mistake

*time jump*
VALERIE
i was getting ready for the party. i put on my most sexiest tight red dress that barley reached my knees. i straightened my hair and did my makeup i was absolutely unrecognisable. someone part of me had to be casual though because that's who i am so i wore converses.

my parents weren't home as usual so i wouldn't need to sneak out. i was going outside so i could catch a taxi there. out of nowhere, this imbecile Alejandro came out of nowhere to have another one of our little witty banter. "where's your whore looking ass going dressed like this?" he teases. "a party" i proudly respond and he just bursts it's laughing. no" what? what's funny?" i say in confusion. "nothing just you going to a party that's not something you see every day ... or any day." he says "shut up" i snap back. "easy there tigger i was joking relax" he laughs. "mk anyways where are you going?" i ask curiously. "a party" he says. then it all just clocked in my head he's best friends with adora's boyfriend and we're going to the same party. if life couldn't get any worse at all.

"do you want me to drive you there?" he asks politely but me and my stubborn self said "i'd rather die" "well suit yourself take the dirty bus in this cold weather" he taunts and i think it's actually working "fine but only because i'm cold" i say annoyed that my stubbornness lost in this battle so easily.

*time jump*

it was time to play spin the bottle and whoever it lands on have to make out. adora and ceazar didn't have to take part because of there relationship and stuff. so it was my turn to spin i was praying it wouldn't be Alejandro but luck was not on my side today. it landed on Alejandro. we had to make out in front of everyone for like 5 minutes. it was supposed to be intimate and intense they described it as 'the make out you have before having intimate sex'. i pulled him in for a kiss and he kissed me then pulled away to stare in my beautiful dark chocolate brown eyes as i stared into his  hazel eyes and he kissed me it was a really intimate and i think i was starting to get turned on a bit.

                              ALEJANDRO
"shit" is the exact words i said to myself the moment it landed on me it's almost like it was purposely done to piss us off. they said it had to be intimate and like 'the make out you have before having intimate sex'. they wish. this will be the most awkward thing ever. she pulled me i to a kiss ans i kissed her back to pull away and look into to her deep dark chocolate brown eyes while she's looks into my hazel eyes. we kissed again and it started to get heated to the point she was gripping my hair and i was putting my hands all over her body. she started to move herself on me a little bit it was making me hard and turing me on.
we continued till blake yelled "get a room" and we pulled away the look she gave me i saw it it was lust in her eyes.

after that it was really awkward and we were just silent till Naomi suggested we get a drunk and that was exactly what we did. we were all on full party mode. i have never seen Valerie like this so i went to go and tease her yet again.

"wow mommy and daddy's little girls drunk at a party how irresponsible of you" i tease "i thought when you were drunk maybe you would become less of and ass but i guess not" she responds with a smirk on her face. "have told you how much i hate you" i say walking closer towards her. "it's probably not as much as i hate you" says Valerie also taking one step closer. "i hate you so much right now there's no way in the world i could express it" i say taking another step. "i can think of one"she says looking into his eyes with lust while bitting her lip. they were so close there lips were almost touching one another.

"fuck it" i say carrying Valerie to the bedroom upstairs. i push her on the bed with our lips connected like magnets. she flips us over as she grinds onto my cock, making it harder. she continues to grind and let's out quiet little groans and moans. she put her hand down my pants massaging my cock. i let out dog t but desperate moans. meanwhile, she starts to suck harshly on my neck and a lot of unholy profanities left my lips. she stops to whisper these exacts words in my ears. "i want you... i want you so bad" she whispers turning me on. my boxers felt so tight right now thinking of how good it would feel to be inside her. "are you sure you want it?" i ask and tease by putting her hand over my hardened cock so she can feel how hard i was then. this only motivated her even more. "daddy please i need you" she begs. she must have been so desperate for me to beg me like that.

Valerie
i look deep into his eyes giving him the 'fuck me' eyes which did work because out of the blue, i feel him pound into me groaning loud. "mmm" i moan as he ends up hitting the the right spot. "just like that... don't stop" i moan as he begins to go faster and harder it feels so good. i just cannot explain the euphoric feeling of having him inside me. as he went faster the room was filled with a bunch of moans and groans as we were both close. "cum inside me i want to fill me up" i shout he goes faster and faster till we both reach our climax and a white sticky substance pooled from in between my legs.

i don't know why although i still hated him it felt really good. i craved his touch after. he came up to me saying "hmm princess i never knew you were that naughty" teasing me. "i'm gonna lie down for a while" i say "i'll join you" he responds. i thought he was joking but he did and he started to cuddle me and i don't know why i felt so safe around him. maybe it was the alcohol. but i took a nap or shall i say we took a nap.

out of the blue i heard a loud shriek. it was adora. "i knew that there was something else going on in between that hatred you guys have" she squeals "shut up" i snap as i because of how i became more and more sober. Alejandro winked at me and i flashed back a dirty look ."i preferred her drunk and horny" Alejandro says smirking i shot him a look as that's not funny shut the fuck up. "hate to ruin this thing you guys have going on but Valerie it's time you take your exit" says adora. wait... fuck! what time is it? 21:45. shit! my parents are gonna be home soon so i said my goodbyes and went home and to sleep like nothing happened.