enemies with benefits?

VALERIE
they next morning i wake up with a text from alejandro in snap. i half swipe, it says "last night was fun 😉" i leave him on delivered and go about my day.

i was peacefully enjoying my book 'dose it hurt'
which is one of my favourite books.till i hear a rick at my window. it was alejandro. i open my window and say "what the fuck do you want?!" "wow amore that's not what you said to me last night" he says while forming a smirk on his face. i roll my eyes in response and turn away.

"look i'm not here to fight we need to talk" say's alejandro. "go ahead then" i reply irritated. "about last-" i cut him off and say "if it's about last night we should just forget it happened it's just a one time thing i say closing my window. he stops me with his hand. "are you sure about that" he said climbing through my window come so close to me out lips almost touched. i gulp while squeezing my legs together because as much as i hate to admit it this dose turn me on.

"huh?" he says snapping me out my thoughts. hm i humm back. "i said are you sure it's just a one time thing" he repeats stepping even closer if that's possible. i avoid starting into his hazel eyes that shine in the moonlight before they make me do something i regret. "i know you wanna kiss me" he whispers while i feel his hot breath on my face which was soaking my panties as we speak. "yea?" say with a smirk on my face now looking into his eyes "what makes you so sure of that" i ask. "the lust and desperation in your eyes" he reply's.

i soon realises he's looking at my lips. and bite mine. i see lust in his eyes and his breath getting heavier. he "mierda amore" he curses under his breath before smashing his lips onto mine. i waste no time and kiss him back almost affective immediately. we're made out for a while it was pretty hot and steamy. he puts his hands in my shorts and realises i'm not wearing any panties. "naughty girl" he says. putting his hand to rub mg clit. i moan at the pleasure of it. "you miss that? huh? bebè?" he's says. i moan in response.

he's then straight to drill 2 fingers inside me and i was so horny i started grinding myself onto him "that's fuck yourself on my fingers amore" the faster we went the louder i got. thank god my parents are very busy at work today because if they heard or saw this i wouldn't see tomorrow. "i'm close" i whimper but then i feel him take his fingers out and suck on them. "what the fuck why did you stop?" i complain. "for next time" he say winking back at me. 

before he leaves he says "enemies with benefits?" holding out his hand to mine i shake it and repeat what he said.

so we weren't dating or together or friends were still enemies who use eachother for pleasure meaning we can see whoever we want but, we have to keep the deal of when one of us are in a relationship the benefits part stops.

**authors note**
sorry for not adding a new chapter i've been focus on my smut book lately and not on this one sorry for the short chapter guys i promise i'll make it up to you in the next one but for now here's this chapter to keep you guys from waiting.