Ep 1

Everyone knows the famous Cameron family. Kook royalty. We have Ward Cameron- former Pogue who actually grew up on the Cut but worked his ass off and is now the famous Kook king. He owns Cameron Development and eventually became a multimillionaire. His kid's mother is gone and he remarried to Rose. Not the sweetest lady on the earth, but she is in love with Ward and practically worships him.  

Then there is his eldest child. Rafe Cameron. Drug addict and obsessed with doing everything right by his dad. Also known as my boyfriend. He has his moments where he can be a total douche, but it isn't his sole personality, surprisingly enough. It got worse over the years. He used to be a really good brother and a even better boyfriend. Then there is Sarah, the Kook princess, and my best friend. She's Ward Cameron's favorite, and he isn't afraid to show it. We are a packaged deal- have been for as long as we could remember. And a huge activist for all animals. I like to think she got that from me. I turned her over to the good side of actually working to save the earth. Then Wheezie. The youngest. She honestly just does her own thing. As long as she gets her WIFI, she's fine with life. She looks up to Sarah since she's her big sister. 

When you are with a prince, you become a princess. So, that's me, the new Kook princess, alongside Sarah. We are like the demonic duo, that for some reason everyone loves. Correction- everyone loves Sarah, I just tag along so people have to put up with me. I was married into royalty. Not literally married but it doesn't really matter. It honestly doesn't matter how much money you have or where you live. If you hang out with Kooks- you're a Kook. You hang out with Pogues? Then you get all your rights revoked and you become a Pogue. 

I wasn't full Kook my whole life. It all happened after I met the Cameron's and they kinda took me in. My parents suck- plain and simple. I'm convinced the only reason they had me, was so they could put me on their taxes. 

There was just a huge hurricane and now the seagulls are attacking the mice that had to surface to the ground. Trees and branches have been thrown everywhere, and workers are currently fishing a statue out of their pool. Agatha's one crazy lady. And who knows where Rafe is? While everyone is at the house, he is nowhere in sight. 

"Sarah! It's crazy over here!" I yell to her. I wave the tennis racket in the air like a maniac. A seagull comes uncomfortably close to my head and I fear for my eyeballs. If I get my eye gauged out by a bird, I will no longer work to save the planet. The birds can have their pollution. 

"I know! They won't stop! They're everywhere! No. No, no, no!"

"Sarah!" I hear Ward call. He must have just come by, probably assisting the workers in cleaning up the yard. 

"I'm busy!" she calls back, swatting at a bird. 

"What are you doing?" he shouts back to her. I look over to see him standing next to a very distraught woman. She isn't from figure eight, I know that for a fact. 

"The burrows filled with water from the surge! The birds are having a field day!" She runs after birds that are diving down to some grass. I run after her, to give her assistance, glancing back at the woman beside Ward again. I see Ward shake his head and give an apologetic look to the woman. 

"The birds have to eat too, Sarah," 

"No! It's a mouse genocide out here," I swat at more birds and run towards one as I see it take off with a fat mouse in its claws.

"It's the cycle of life, sweetheart. Now, come on," He says, waving her over. 

"I can't be a part of it. First, they come for the mice, Daddy," She jogs towards her father and the woman next to him, looking back helplessly at the desperate birds. I give her a thumbs up to let her know I have it.