Where it all Began Pt.3

I watched somewhere where this happened, but I don't know where. So based on what I remember from that video, this is what I will write about. My guess is it is somewhere in this video above. 

Paige POV

"So, during COVID, you stayed with Azzi and her family?" The interviewer questions.

"Yeah, so after we played each other in AAU, and I won-" I begin.

"You got lucky! It was all luck, no skill!" Azzi interjects

"Well, it still got marked in the win column," I smartly say back.

"You-" She starts

"Anyways," I interrupt, "my family was going to move to Maryland after COVID was over, so they went out to meet with the contractor. I stayed with Azzi and her family because they were close by."

Flashback to quarantine (they slept in the same room)

"PAIGE!! GET YOUR CLOTHES OFF MY FLOOR!!" Azzi shouts from across the hall.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming. Lay off for a minute, geez," I lazily retort

"Ugh, just be neater," Azzi responds.

"It's me were talking about," I remind her

"I guess that's true," Azzi thinks

We were suddenly standing close together. I always got a little flustered whenever I got too close to her, but I always brushed it off. I looked at her eyes, then down to her lips, and back up to her eyes. she wasn't paying attention to me. She had zoned out. 

After about a minute of standing close to each other, she, thankfully for me, suddenly said, "we should dye our hair."

"wait, what!?" I respond," where did that come from?"

instead of answering my question, she says, "yes, Paige, you're a genius; purple's a great color!"

"I didn't even-" I try

"I'll go ask my mom!" she interrupts, "oh we need dye, a brush, and-"

Her voice fades out as she walks away, 'what did I just get myself into?' I think.

I know that this was a little short, but I think we just have the commitment, and then we can start from the 2021-2022 season and begin from there! Thanks so much to everyone who has read and voted! Keep interacting, and please comment! I will respond! Have a great day! see you next week!

-KLCSS