A New Country

German Empire (GE) POV

A new country.

Many speak of him.

In insults.

In curiosity.

They say he looks like a girl.

They call him many slurs.

I must speak to him.

I need to meet him.

"Are you okay GE?" I turned my head slowly knowing who it was. His accent is very strong, so it's hard to not know it's him. "You're asking me if I'm, okay? Surprising." I reply back. "Can I not be nice for once?" The Russian Empire (RE) replies back. "No because you're most likely trying to keep a "good" reputation for the new country." RE is quite a dick but his attitude changes for certain people. "Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. You have no say in that." He replies. "Do you know his name? I've only heard so little of him." I ask. "I think it's Austria-Hungary (AH). I think you'd both get along. You both speak German." I forget Austrians speak German. How could I? Would he speak Hungarian too? Most likely. "That is if you become his ally before me." He adds on. "I'll warn him of you. You are not a person to trust." I reply back. "We'll see." He smirks and walks away. He'll probably get drunk. Typical Russian. I'd like to get drunk too I will admit, but what if AH comes here? If that's even his name. I would think it is though.

"Are you the German Empire?" I turn my head around. I presume this is AH. "Yes I am. You are AH?" "Yes, I am! I was hoping to find you I've heard a bit about you. Mostly from France." He replies back. He seems nice. "Ah yes I'm sure she'd have good to say of me. I can't say the same for her mother though. Are you looking for any allies at all? I'm sure that'd be a good thing to do." "Oh well yes I am but not right away. I'd like to get to know the country before offering an alliance. Why are you interested in becoming an ally of mine?" AH asked. "Well, I suppose I am. I don't mind getting to know each other first. That isn't a terrible idea. I will say just don't fall for a certain country's tricks. He'll deceive you." I add at the end. AH laughs a little. "Who would that be?" He asks. "The Russian Empire." "Oh of course you'd say that. Russians and Germans don't like each other very much." "I do mean it though. He does things that are unbelievable. He has wings, but he knows how to put them away somehow. Nobody knows how. Not even countries with wings, like my father." "Well, I'll see about that. I'll see you around." He walks away and talks to someone else, still in my view though.

I really look at him. He is slim and feminine. Which is frowned upon for a male. I find myself blushing though. No. Stop. You can fall in love with a man. You are one. You can't be gay.

Right?