A Surprising Win

WARNING THERE IS A SLUR TOWARDS THE LGBTQ COMMUNITY IN THIS PART! I MEAN NO HARM OR HATRED TO ANYONE IN THE COMMUNITY AS MYSELF IS APART OF IT!

AH POV

I've met many people and countries. Most were nice to me. I found myself having a heavy disliking towards a country named Serbia. Otherwise, I didn't have many problems with anyone. I did see a few people whispering and pointing at me. I know why. Many countries were surprised of who I was. My father always kept me away from people. Only very few countries, and people knew about my existence. I think he feared of what could have happened to me.

Britain's POV

"Well, he was nice!" France exclaimed. "I suppose so." I replied. France sighed. "I just don't know how to feel okay darling?" I really hated when was somewhat disappointed with me. I want to keep her happy but it's difficult sometimes. "I know but I feel like you never give anyone a chance. You hated my mother, and anyone would have guessed you would dislike her child too but look where we are now! Happy with children. I just wish you were more open minded sometimes is all." France explained. "I know, I just don't like how the Austrian Empire (AE) kept him hidden for so long." "I know. I wonder why too."

Third Person POV

A few weeks later...

"He's really determined to beat him in a fight." Japanese Empire (JE) sighed. "I know. it ends up the same every time. I fear RE will get bored of winning and just kill him." Prussia replied. "How many times have I beat your ass and you keep trying?" RE laughs. "Do you like to amuse me GE? It seems as that's what you're doing." "What are those two doing?" AH asks. "They're having a dual." JE responds. "For like the one hundredth time." Prussia adds. "GE always loses. He keeps trying though. He'll never learn his lesson until he severely injures him." Prussia states. "He puts up a good fight though." JE says. The three watches as RE and GE keep fighting, and GE losing. Neither are aware of AH's presence, until GE gets a glimpse of the countries watching him and sees AH. His determination shoots up. He could care less about what happens to RE, so he finds his survival knife that he keeps on him and slashes his arm open. RE was shocked. GE kicks him to the ground and points his sword at RE's neck to show he's won.

"Well, I wasn't expecting that." RE snickers. "I suppose I should watch out for knives instead of swords." RE looks towards the two people that should be watching. He sees Prussia and JE, but then also sees AH. RE gets up and looking at the blood gushing from his arm. It burns. Before RE leaves he whispers to GE, "Faggot." then walks away.

RE POV

That little fucker. The one time he's able to do anything to me he does this! Now I'll have to get stitches. All because he's gay and an absolute simp! I can't believe Prussia raised something like that! I'm sure AH is queer too. My god too many gays. It disgusts me.

Third Person POV

RE had his arm stitched when he returned to his home. He was pissed. Cursing gay people for a while. He never knew that one day he would be a hypocrite himself.

Maybe that last sentence is implying a second book for when this one is done. 👀