Chapter-4 (M)

********

JEON JUNGKOOK

I took her to the punishment room. I had a clear idea in my head of what I would do to her. I was calmer now. I knew we could never punish when we were angry, but I was still bitterly frustrated. She was still giving me those looks like if she wanted me to know that she was too good for that place, and that made me really mad. I took her to a spanking bench and told her to lay on her belly. "I will restrain you," I told her. She looked at me like if she couldn't believe me. She opened her mouth to protest and raised her eyebrow. "I don't want to hear you complaining." She rolled her eyes, still with her arms crossed. "If you want to go away, this is my last chance for you. I won't even bother you or anything. We'll just tell the coordinators that you won't say." As an answer, she lay on the spanking bench, still rolling her eyes one more time. That girl definitely made me crazy. I restrained her ankles, her torso, and wrists. She couldn't move. Then, I slapped her bare bottom. She moved in place, but didn't let out not even a small shriek. I knew we were much stronger than the humans, and we needed to be careful not to overstep the line. After all, I didn't need her hating me more than she apparently did. I wanted to have a good relationship with my Breeder. That's why I waited so long, three weeks, for the right one. But I couldn't let her think that she was the boss. I slapped her butt some more times alternating between cheeks. It was starting to seriously blush. But she didn't even cry once. Then, the warm up was done and she was ready for me to increase the pain. We used things that were used on Earth. I got a classic wooden paddle with holes in it. I also used at school to punish rebel kids. If it was good enough for a schoolboy to get it, then it probably was okay for a human girl to get it too. I put my hand on her back to position myself, and also to let her know that it was starting. I gave her the first stroke. This time, she couldn't stop herself from dancing in place and let out a cry that sounded exactly like a moaning. Interesting, I thought to myself, raising an eyebrow. I was getting a little bit harder. I had no pleasure in punishments, but I did have pleasure when the Breeder enjoyed it. And that moaning told me something. So I did it again, hitting her twice, giving her no time to breathe. This time she shrieked and moaned louder. I saw that her unprotected pussy was already really wet, which made me get hard as hell. I waited a little bit, running my hands through her bottom, soothing her. Then, I hit her again. All the reactions were the same, crying, cursing, moaning, and wiggling her butt. Her pussy was now so wet that it would start to drip. I raised an eyebrow. I was so hard it hurt. I went to see her face to face. "You're enjoying your punishment!" I exclaimed. She looked at me with a big smile. "Of course not," she said. "You're not supposed to enjoy a punishment!" I told her. "What were you expecting? I'm a masochist," she said and grinned in a naughty way. Ugh, she made me so hard. I went to her bottom once again and hit her twice with the paddle. This time she let out a long moan and wiggled her butt, almost in an orgasm. Then I start to untie her. She looked at me, confused. "Are you done already?" she asked, challenging me. "Oh, this won't be your punishment," I told her. "I was just kidding when I said I was a masochist!" she told me. "It's too late, babe," I said and chuckled. I got her by the hand and took her to the second room. "Sit down," I said. She looked at the chains on the wall and then at me, frowning. This time I knew she really wasn't enjoying that. It was totally different than the spanking. "I don't want to be chained," she said. "Well, you shouldn't have behaved so badly. I'll leave you here to think and then I'll come back and we can talk. You said you didn't want to give up. So act like so," I told her. She was now pouting. Made me feel bad for one second. But only for one. She sat down with that huge pout and her arms crossed. I restrained her feet with the chains around her ankles, and her belly, so she couldn't get up and try to walk around and do some funny business. "Also, it's time for you to put this on," I showed her the chastity belt that I was carrying inside my pocket. She opened her mouth to protest, as always. "I told you that you have no choice." I got her closer to me. She smelled so good, sweet. Her skin was so soft. I put the belt around her waist and between her legs, covering her asshole and pussy, then locked it in place. Now it was official. She was really mine.