the boys x reader

I have been friends with Gaege and Kevin since we were younger. I haven't seen them in ten years. I moved when we were all 14. We tried to stay in contact, but we eventually fell out. That doesn't mean I didn't get curious. I decided to look them up one day. I found out they were part of a youtube channel and that Gaege had his channel. I watched one of "The Boys" videos. I eventually came upon a video where Gaege talked about me. 

"Ugh, remember y/n?" Gaege asked. 
"Oh god, I remember her. I wonder how she's doing," Kevin said. 
"Who's y/n?" one of the guys in the front asked. 
"One of our childhood friends. She left when we were younger, and we never stayed in contact. I wish we did, though," Gaege stated. 

I frowned as I paused the video. I started to miss them now. Then, I got a notification on Insta. Then I got a message. It was one of the guys from the video. They asked me if I wanted to fly out and surprise Gaege and Kevin. I agreed and started packing. Josh, the guy who messaged me, told me that my flight was tomorrow. 

*time skip*

I landed and walked into the lobby. I saw Josh and Eddie waiting for me. I went in for a handshake, but they went in for a hug. We introduced ourselves, and they brought me to the house. When we got there, they introduced me to the others. Mully showed me to the room I'd be sleeping in. They told me that Gaege and Kevin were going to be arriving soon. They showed me to their room and told me to wait there. Soon I heard Gaege's voice. 

"Yeah, I'm just going to get something," Gaege said. 

The door opens, and we make direct eye contact. Kevin comes up to the door. He pushes Gaege out of the way and tackles me. 

"What are you doing here?!" he yelled as we fell onto the floor. 

He gets up and helps me up, too. He hugs me again. I could feel tears well up in my eyes. I hug him back.

"I'm still taller than you," he chuckles as he pulls away. 

I walk over to Gaege as he stands there in complete shock. I laugh and pull him into a hug. He immediately returns the hug, sobbing a bit. 

"You're really here," he mumbles into my shoulder. 

He tightens his grip around me. Kevin comes behind us and joins the hug. Soon we're all a sobbing mess. We just stood there crying into each other. Soon Gaege pulled away from us, still keeping his hands on my shoulder. He just looked me in the eyes. 

"You look like shit," Gaege said, wiping his eyes.
I chuckle and tell him the same.  
"Who brought you here?" Kevin asked. 
"I did," Josh said. 

They go in to hug and thank him. I laughed at the interaction, then Mully approached me with a camera. 

"And since y/n is here now, they are going to join us in the next few videos," Mully said. 
"If they want to, of course," Grant said. 
They all looked over at me.
"I feel like I have to now," I mumbled. 
"Yup!" Josh said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. 

What have I gotten myself into?