Part 25 - Is she dreaming?

Author pov

They never thought that this will be happen. Joy is in coma right now.

"Ah! This is my fault!"

Jay suddenly said while brushing his face aggressively with his hands. He got frustrated after knows that Joy is in coma. Sunoo cry more hardly. He walks out from the room after being told. Jake follows him. Niki just stares Joy's figure that laying on the bed with an oxygen mask. Sunghoon patted his back softly to comfort him. Heeseung did the same thing too.

"Is she going to be coma for how many days?"

Jungwon ask the doctor about that. He is curious plus he already miss the girl.

"We don't know. But, let just pray that she wakes up soon."

The doctor said with a faint smile. Jungwon sighed after that before looks at Joy's figure.

Wakes up soon, Joy. We will wait for you.

...

Joy pov

I can't open my eyes. What is happening to me? Why it's so dark here? Am I dead?

"Joy..."

I heard my name being called.

'Who is that?"

I ask, but no one replied. Again, my name being called.

"Joy Kim..."

Seriously... Who is that? 

"It's your mother, my dear."

My forehead frowned after heard that.

"Mother?"

"Nae. Don't you miss me?"

She ask me. I looks around me. Then, I saw a light at one place. There, I see someone standing in the middle of the light.

"Eomma?"

"Yes, Joy. It's me."

I quickly running towards her after know that its really her.

"Eomma! I miss you!"

I said after got hug my mom. I feels her hands are brushing my hair right now.

"You're growing a lot right now. So, happy to know that you are healthy."

She said. After that, we pulled away and I looks at her face. How much I miss her? It's already 5 years 2 months, tho!

"Eomma, what is this place?"

I ask her as I looks around us. There are only darkness that I can see right now.

"It is in your dream."

"My dreams?"

I looks at her with frowned. She shows me her wide smile. She raise her hand and snap her fingers. A blinked, we already at other place. We are in front of the house right now. Isn't this our house?

Wow! There are never changed! I looks at my mom unbelievable. She just smile.

"Let's go in. Your father and sisters are already waiting for you."

My mom said. I nodded and follows her from behind.

...

Jungwon pov

I stares at Joy's face.

When I was little, my mom had told me that, if a person in coma, they will dreaming. Are you dreaming right now, Joy? I already miss you, Joy ah...