Part 49 - 😀👌

Author pov

"Yoi!"

The boys are running towards their room after heard Joy screaming.

"Wae? Wae? Wae?"

Sunoo ask panickly after that. Joy pouted while she's sitting on her bed right now.

"I think, I ripped my legs."

The boys frowned after heard that.

"Ripped your legs?"

Jay ask him confusedly. Don't understand about what is she talking about right now? Joy nodded and pouted again. Jungwon who now is sitting on her bed stares at the girl for a moment.

"Did you exercise yesterday?"

He ask her. Joy looks at him with wide eyes.

"How did you know?!"

The boys look at Jungwon unbelievable. Meanwhile the boy smile proudly after answer it correctly.

"Since when you exercise? You haven't do it before."

Niki said as he gives her a bombastic side eyes. Joy glares him deathly.

"You already said sorry to me last night, and now are you going to show your attitude again? What ungrateful kiddo you are!"

Joy wants to knock his head but she can't reach the head of the maknae. Niki sticks out his tongue, teasingly his noona. Joy rolled her eyes after that.

"So, why did you exercise?"

Jake ask her after that. Joy pouted again and again.

"I follow Kazuha eonnie."

"Kazuha sunbaenim?"

Sunghoon asked confusedly.

"Oh, LESSERAFIM member."

Joy nodded after heard Sunoo spoke.

"So, you can walking or not?"

Heeseung ask her after that, interrupted the conversation.

"Don't know. Let me try."

Jungwon go down from her bed before her's turn. She slowly moves her butt towards the stairs.

"Ack..."

She groaned when feels the pain on her thights.

"I bet you do a squat."

Sunoo said.

"Yeah..."

Joy struggled walk down from the stairs. The boys stand around her, incase if she suddenly stumble. Joy punch her tights softly.

"I think I can wa- ack."

She almost falls down when Jay quickly catches her.

"You can't."

Her heart started beating so fastly after realising how close their gaps are right now.

"No, I can!"

Joy quickly pulls her away from him before slowly walking towards the door.

"Let me help you."

Jake said as he puts her arm around his shoulder.

"Me too."

Niki do it another side.

"Yah! If that so, I don't need to walk."

Joy said as she realised how tall they are making her legs can't reach the floor.