Part 42 - NOT really END

Author pov

"Hello, guys! I will tell you guys that, do not follow any actions from what am I going to do after this-"

"Noona!"

Niki come inside the vocal room where they already promise to meet each other. He gives her 5 phones. Joy looks at him with shocked.

"WOW! You're really good at stealing others phone, huh?"

Joy said with impressive.

"Of course!"

Niki said with proudly, although he was panting.

"Let me hide this first."

She said as she puts 5 phones inside her bag pack then looks at the camera back with her evil smile.

"Don't you guys ever dare to tell the other members about this."

She said to the camera. Niki also did the same thing.

"Yes! Or we going to end the live."

Niki threat them. They both chuckled after that.

"Lock the door, Niki. I'm scare that they suddenly popped in front the door."

Niki nodded and obeyed what his noona said and quickly locks the door.

"Done!"

They do high five after that and laughed again after that.

The mission already start!

...

"Aish! Where is my phone?"

Sunoo groaned as he can't see his phone inside his back.

"Mine too!"

Sunghoon said with his loud voice.

"Is the thief come here when we're not here? Because my phone also is not in my bag."

Jake said panic. Meanwhile, Heeseung and Jungwon look at each other as they watch their other members are panicking right now because their phones are gone.

"I think, I know who did this."

Suddenly, Jay spoke makes everyone look at him.

"Who?"

Sunoo ask him with frown.

"Did you guys see Niki in here with us right now and just now?"

He ask makes everyone look around them. It's right. Niki is not there.

"Aish! That kid!"

Jake started to be mad when the maknae is not there with them and also he is the one who hiding their phones right now.

"We need to find him, before the practice started."

Jungwon said as he also can't find his phone, included Heeseung. They all nodded and agreed to find that evil maknae of their group.

...

"Noona, is this going to be okey? It's already passed an hour now. I should be going back since we need to more practice for other performance later."

Niki said as he looks at the older girl who is sitting on the sofa in the vocal room right now and was scrolling down her phone.

"Chill and relax, Niki. If you want to get thrown by your hyeongs, go back to where you are just now."

Joy spoke without looking at him as she too focus with her phone right now. Niki sighed. They already end the live after 20 minutes. They just having a short live.