Chapter 1.

„And now you say your vows"
„Is it really necessary...?"
„Yes! I want to make sure this is the place. Come on don't be a puss...a wimp..."
„Wow...saying those words in the house of god...not cool..."
„Can you do it...please..."
„...I Adrian Anvil takes you Rozaline Path to be my wife..."
„I Rozaline Path take you Adrian Anvil to be my beloved husband, in sickness and in health..."
„Show off...So...do you see yourself getting married here?" He asked while looking around the church.
„Yeah," She said in excitement and grabbed Adrian's arm.
„Imagin in two weeks I will be walking down the aisle in a beautiful white dress, my hair will be pinned with silver pins, a veil that will be the length of the football field... ah...dreams ready do come true..." She said imagining the day. Adrian looked at her and smiled. 
"I don't think you're allowed to be in a white dress or a veil...You know... purity..." He started, and Roz slapped his arm in anger. 
"Shut it...Anyway..." She began as she explained how she would decorate all this space. She showed him where the flowers would be, how the guest will be sitting, and where everything would be. 
„Is there anything for the groom to do?" He asked laughing about how prepared she was.
„To be on time... that's the only thing THE GROOM needs to worry about...Wanna eat? I'm starving...burgers?" She offered, Adrian had to think for a bit before he answered.
„Yea. But not one of those vegan places..."
„Fuck no. I want a real burger dripping with fat and all kinds of juices." Roz said smiling thinking about the burger.
They left the church and looked around some more.
„The wedding pictures as we go out of the church are going to be incredible." She said taking a deep breath before jumping and screaming from joy.
„Two weeks!" She yelled and hugged Adrian, he hugged her back and placed a kiss on her head.
„Two weeks..." He repeated with a sort of sadness in his voice.
They walked around the area to find the perfect place to eat. They sat down in one of those outdoor restaurants and from the start, they knew what to order.
„I will have a double cheeseburger, double cheese with jalapeno, BBQ sauce, and if I can have a slice of cheese on top of that...What do you want?" She asked looking at the boy.
„ I will have the chicken burger, extra spicy with cheese and bacon."
„Uu nice. I will get a bite...I almost forgot and two plates of fries..." She said looking at the drink options.
„You always do." He giggled and looked at her.
„Oh and two beers?" She said looking at him.
„It's 2 in the afternoon." He said looking at the watch. The waitress took their order and walked away smiling.
„So what are you planning to do with your hair?" He asked looking at her blond hair.
„It's going off...I mean the color. I want to do silver." She said taking out her phone and showing him all of her pins on Pinterest. Adrian looked at her pins and watched through them.
„I like this one..." He said showing her silver/blue hair.
„It would look good on you, Your light complexion will suit it." He said picturing her with silver hair.
„And my eyes? They are going to be perfect..." She said placing her face in her palms.
„You mean your real eyes or those fake Purple ones you wear...?" He asked giggling.
„Fuck...I forgot that you actually saw my eyes without my contacts." She said disipointed. They talked some more about some of the ideas they had for the wedding before the food arrived.
„Thank you..." They both said and looked at each other.
„How's the research going?" He asked as he prepared his food before taking a bite, Rozaline took a big sip out of her beer and looked a bit sad.
„It's not the time to talk about it..." She said before taking a bite out of her burger, the juice from the burger dripped down her arm, making her face all messy. Adrian looked at her and smiled before holding his burger in front of her face. She looked at him and took a big bite.
„You will get the formula soon..." He said trying to cheer her up. He looked at the bite she took out of his food and laughed, he then began to eat.
Roz whipped her mouth with her napkin and finished chewing.
„It's not that the formula is wrong, the formula is perfect. I mean Matt is able to activate his second gender without a problem, we have a few more volunteers who are also able to change but it's not permanent, they need meds for that. I don't understand why for some people it doesn't work at all...I just can't get my head around this." She said drinking her beer.
„If we will be able to bring back the three genders it would help so many people...God...We are this close yet each time I think I'm missing something." She said in almost anger.
„You're taking your pills?" She asked him to which he nodded.
„Of course. I want to help you as much as possible. And if in the results I will be able to summon my 'mate'...why not..." He said looking at her with a smile, she placed her hand on his and kissed his fingers.
„Thank you..." She whispered while looking into his eyes.
„Your hand tastes like chicken..."
„Well, your hands are wet...I don't really like being touched by your wet meat hands..." He commented and looked at her. She then rubbed his hands all over her mouth making them even dirtier from the sauce.
„God...Your fucking insane..." He said laughing.
„Itsint it why you love me?" She asked him with a cute smile. Adrian didn't say anything, he turned her hand to see her ring, and he rubbed it with his thumb gently.
„You have beautiful hands...even when they are covered in meat..." He said smiling, Adrian felt how his chest felt tighter.
He saw two hands on Rozaline's face as they tilled her head to the back. She then received a kiss on her lips.
„How is my amazing fiance?" The man asked as he took a chair and sat next to her, Adrian let off her hand and continued eating.
„Why does your face taste like grease...god...oh beer." He said and took Adrian's beer.
„Hello, Alex. Weren't you supposed to be here two hours ago?" Adrian asked looking at the boy.
„Work...sorry my darling." He said sending Adrian a kiss.
„I will smack you in the face..."
„Mum would be mad at you if you did that. I'm older anyway." Alex said to his brother, he placed his hand around Rozaline's waist and kissed her cheek.
„I don't understand how can you be friends with such a dick like my little brother..." He whined to the girl. She didn't say anything and only kissed his head.
„We should pay and go to taste the cake," Rozaline said not finishing her food.
„You're not going to finish?" Adrian asked her, and she didn't answer only smiled. The waitress walked back with the bill, and Adrian paid.
Once they were ready to go, Alex got up and waited for his fiance, when Rozaline stood up Alex looked at her amused.
„Why are you wearing high heels?" He asked looking at his finance who was taller than him.
„Oh god...I forgot..." She said looking at their height difference, Adrian laughed looking at them.
„I forgot that you're taller than him..." he said walking up to her, he was taller than her even when she was wearing heels.
„I had a meeting. I needed to stand out..." She explained seeing her fiances' annoyed face.
„When she's without shoes the difference isn't that visible, she's only a few centimeters taller..." Alex explained as he headed forward.
Adrian and Roz walked behind him.
„I still don't understand how he can Fuck you from behind with such a height difference." He commented, and Roz smiled at him.
„Maybe I'm just very flexible...or he has that big of a dick!" She said grabbing his arm and pulling him to Alex, once with him she took her fiance's hand.
„So what's the cake?" Alex asked.
„Almond cake with cream cheese buttercream filling and almond frosting." Adrian and Roz said it at the same time.
„How the fuck you know that?" Alex asked looking at his brother.
„I'm her best man. I actually care about this." He said looking at the bride.
„And to believe you are not gay..." Alex commented as he opened the glass door for them.
„Shithead" Alex said to Adrian once Roz was inside.
„Rather be a shithead that have dicks for brain," Adrian spoke back as he entered the little bakery.
Two ladies were already waiting for them with cake and champagne ready to taste.
„This is your final choice in the matter so we decided to test it out fully." They said while giving every guest their own cake and glass.
„Hmm...The champagne is very nice...it has a beautiful golden shimmer..." Alex said looking at the glass before tasting it.
„It's very good...the bobbles don't make it too hard on your throat or tongue. I like it a lot." Roz said tasting her. She then looked at Adrian who already drunk his, she giggled and put down the glass. She took the little fork and took a bite, she licked the frosting off her lips and smiled.
„The cake kicks ass too...It's so fucking good!" She said jumping in excitement.
„I know you don't like sweets but taste it..." she said offering peace to Alex. Alex took a small bite and nodded his head.
„It's not bad..." He said not really enjoying that part.
„Since it's all approved. Why don't we sign everything and you can be on your way." One of the girls said. They took out all the paperwork and let them sign it.
„And we are all done here," Rozaline said as they got out of the shop.
„ Home?" Alex asked kissing her.
„Yea. You drove here?" Adrian asked looking at his brother who nodded.
„I will see you two back home then." He said walking away to his car. Alex held her hand as they walked to his car.
„Why did you invite him? He is such an ass..." He commented.
„Ej! He is my best friend, we met only because he introduced us together. So shut it." She said a bit annoyed.
On the way home the car was filled with odd silence. She was doing something on her laptop while he drove them.
„I was talking to the priest yesterday..." He started. She looked up from her work.
„He suggested that since we aren't virgins we can at least try to be celibate till marriage." He said looking at her reaction, Roz played with her cross around her neck and nodded.
„It's a beautiful gesture. Let's do it." She said smiling and then she returned to her work.
„What you're working on?" He asked after a while.
„I'm writing how being back the second gender would benefit us..." She said without stopping writing.
„So...How..." He asked looking at her, she looked a bit annoyed and she closed her laptop.
„We have been together for three years...How can you not know?"
„I know...But I enjoy hearing you talk about something you are passionate about." He said while putting his hand on her lap.
„Well...Bringing back the second gender would help us in many ways. First, having both male and female omegas and alphas will allow our population to increase much more. Even if we start the project in 5 years within 30 years our population would rise to 30% it's a lot, right now we are facing too many jobs for too few people. Having Omegas and Alphas would allow both men and females to get pregnant which would increase our chances to repopulate. Now second, having Alphas, Betas, and Omegas would determine job criteria, Alpha women would have a chance to be leaders of big companies and they wouldn't work for Beta men..." She said a bit annoyed at which Alex laughed.
„What?"
„Nothing...it's just that you might be a bit personal...I know you hate your boss and you think you're much better than him but he is not a beta..." Alex explained, he saw how Rozalie's face changed.
„But I know I am...I had a PhD in both bioengineering and science which specialized in genetics. I traveled to three countries to study the Omegas and Alphas.  I'm one of the smartest people there, yet because  I'm a woman and he is holding the position of the representative of the genetic department for his son, I'm not being promoted. He knows he's a fucking bate when he is dealing with an Alpha." She said already getting mad.
„You're not an Alpha..." He said as he made a turn to their street. He looked at Rozaline whose face showed visible anger.
„I mean come on...I know you did the tests and everything but just because you don't like someone it doesn't mean they're a Beta. The omegavese world died, what 150 years ago. I know we still have the parts to go back to our old ways but for some reason, our bodies stopped allowing men to have children...  " He stopped at the red light and looked at her for a second and he wasn't sure if he was going to be killed right there and then. She was almost red from the anger.
„You know what...FUCK YOU" she said as she opened the door and got out, she slammed the door hard and walked the other way. Alex didn't have a chance to react as the light turned green and he had to drive.
„Fucking...Beta's...Om...Fuck!" She yelled to herself as she packed her laptop into her bag. She didn't feel like going home. She headed to her favorite cafe where she used to get all of her work done.