Chapter 3

Back home Roz changed into more comfortable clothing. She looked around the living room.
"Do we need to clean up?" She asked but Adrian was already in the middle of it. He cleaned the coffee table and took all the dirty dishes to the sink.
"You can get the couch ready and place a few pillows on the floor so we have where to sit," Adrian said as he watched Alex go take a shower.
"I don't think Alex likes Matt..." He said to her in a lower voice.
"He feels threatened by Matt's 'Alpha' personality." She said giggling. Adrian looked a bit confused.
"I like the guy so why aren't I threatened by his 'Alpha' personality?" He asked while washing the dishes, Roz walked up to him and whispered in his ear.
"Because you are both dominant Alphas. You don't have a reason to be threatened." She said with an almost evil grin.
"You don't think Alex is an Alpha?" He asked looking at her, she didn't answer right away.
"Look at him and you." She said placing her hands on his shoulders.
"You are almost 20 cm taller than him." She then placed her hand in his hair.
"You have dark hair with amazingly green eyes like your father who looks like an Alpha to me." Her hands moved down to his arms.
"You are well built without the need to go to the gym every day." She moved her hands down his back and grabbed his ass playfully.
"And I have seen you without pants so I can tell you have a big..." Adrian turned around and grabbed her hands in anger.
"Don't tease me like that..." He said looking into her eyes, she smiled.
"But your so fun to tease..." She whispered but that didn't go well with him, he gently moved her away and walked to his room.
"You take things too seriously!" She said laughing. She walked to their radio and turned on the music. She danced in the living room while preparing for their guest. Adrian closed the door and took a deep breath.
"Fuck..." He said to himself while feeling the pent-up energy in his pants. 

Within the next 40 minutes, a doorbell ranged. Roz opened up the door to greet her friend.
"What's up...!" She yelled to him when she opened the door. He looked at her and just walked passed her.
"I will not indulge you if that's what you hoped for. I'm not one of your simps." He said placing two big bags filled with alcohol. She looked into them and her eyes sparkled.
"Vodka?! Oh, how you know me so well. God! I'm going to get fucked up tonight!" She said opening it up.
"Great. The raw fish will go perfectly when you will be vomiting all over yourself." He commented and placed the alcohol on the counter.
"I never throw up...after alcohol." She said jumping around him, he put the beer and wine in the fridge so it would cool down, while the vodka when into the freezer. Alex walked out of the room wearing a jumper and sweatpants. He didn't say anything only moved his head in a sigh of a greeting. 
"I thought that after all this time he would at least greet me," Matt said looking at Alex, Roz only gave him a side eye as she prepared the food.
"Adrian! Food!" She yelled and after a few minutes, They were all seating at the coffee table. Matt sat on the couch with Alex while Roz and Adrian were on the pillows on the floor.
"Hey," Matt said greeting Adrian and the boy smiled in reply. The food looked really good and the group dug in. Adrian focused more on what Roz said before, he never really looked at Matt as the Alpha. He was taller than him, he was very strongly built, and he had almost golden hair and piercing blue eyes. He looked like a supermodel or northern god. His eyes met with Matt's.
"What's up?" He asked and Adrian was sort of caught off guard.
"Sorry, I was just thinking." He explained and continued eating. Matt was a very successful man like most of his family. He remembered how in college he was able to major in two different studies at the same time and he still found time to go out for parties. 
"How was your addition?" Matt asked looking at the boy, Adrian had to think about what he just said before answering. 
"Good, we are going to have the play in two weeks. I got the lead." Adrian said smiling, Roz looked at him with a big smile.
"I helped him with..." She said with her mouth full.
"Stop taking with your mouth full! God, you can be so discussing..." Matt said looking at her. She didn't seem too happy about his comment. She chewed some more food and opened her mouth showing her full mouth to Matt. He had a gag reflex and looked away from her with a  disappointed face. She giggled and jugged a glass of vodka with orange juice.
"Don't you have work tomorrow?" Alex asked her worried.
"I do but only in the afternoon. So it's okay. And anyway, if I won't go to work no one would notice." She said drinking.
"Don't you have a meeting tomorrow?" Adrian asked as he passed the bottle to Alex who hasn't prepared his drink.
"Yeah but today I have fuck work attenuate so..." Matt clicked his glass with hers and finished his drink.
"I will drink to that." He commented as he looked around the room and giggled to himself.
"What?" Alex said annoyed.
"Nothing...I was wondering how can you afford this place and then realized that Roz is the only one with a normal paying job here," Matt said and the room went silent.
"I might be discussing but at least I'm not a prick. And you don't have a real job either. Your rich so you don't need to work." Roz said smiling, drinking her drink.
"I'm not rich..." He said offended.
"Really...? Sorry I can't go with you on the summer vacation with you...I'm spending my vacation in my summer house in Barcelona." She imitated Matt's voice which made him blush a bit.
"Oh, and my favorite is. Sorry, I don't own a train so I can't travel by it...I mean...what the fuck?!" She asked giggling.
"I thought that to travel by train you need to have your own train...like with plains." He explained laughing a bit.
"I knew you were rich but not that you were rich, rich..." Adrain said looking at him. 
"I have a normal job..." Alex tried to defend himself. Matt looked at him and raised one of his eyebrows. 
"Working for your father does not count as a job. You go into the office when he needs you and you sit through few meetings a week." Adrain said a bit annoyed. 
"Well...you...oh shut up!" he replied almost helplessly. 
The conversation between them slowly got better and everyone got along, the alcohol helped with that a lot. Roz was very happy that they could spend this time together.
"So there is a plan that tomorrow night we go CLUBBING!" She said a bit drunk, Alex looked annoyed with the idea but didn't say anything. He sometimes felt the odd one out with Roz and her two friends. She knew Adrian since high school and she's been working with Matt since the first year of college. They all have odd bonds with each other. He got along with both of them for better or worse.
"I have practice in the evening, so you can pick me up from it," Adrian said with a smile as he finished his second drink. 
"What is the play this time?" Alex asked wondering, he had pinkish cheeks from drinking. 
" The hunchback of Notre Dame." He replied proudly, Matt almost spit out his drink and laughed. 
"Who are you playing there?" He asked. 
"The hunchback. The main role. It's incredible..." He started to talk about the origin of the character and of the play. The other two men drank their drinks much faster and sort of smiled at each other. Roz on the other hand listened to Adrian speak almost mesmerized. She remembered all those nights when he listened to her talk about her work, she wanted to be as supportive as possible. Whenever he had an addition she would study the play with him and the songs. She might not be the best singer but she is good enough to help him out.