My Comic Characters

WARNING: Lots of word and backstory

When i was in elementary school 4th grade, i usually draw stickman in my book out of boredom in class, but sometimes also draw stickman for fun. Usually in the comic's characters list, you would see their names, characters design, and age, just that. since i was a kid when i do that, i have a lot of absurd imagination, and for some reason, i set the age of the characters to old, like there's a time when i set an absurd number of age like 200 or 517 like, what am i thinking back then, writing that? And there's also absurd time skip like 500 and 2000 years later, and then after the time skip, they're dead, they're just dead XD. The story has no point at all, and its plot is going all over the place. My friends would get mad at me a lot for killing certain characters, because the characters is my friends

So anyway, I just draw comics for fun until 6th grade elementary. And then I draw another comic for fun that later become first part of my series comic that has no plot at all. Just characters fighting against one another because they're protagonists and antagonists. The characters, at that time was based on characters from K-Drama I watched at the time.  

FYI: At that time, I also become a furry mostly because of Zootopia

Later, at middle school, there's a lot if time when I get bored, so when that happen, I pulled up my notebook and then draw 4 panel for each pages and draw on them, it continue until I was 9th grade. Lots of characters were added in the comic book that was designed by my friends. I also added few furry characters of my own. At 8th grade, I discovered Japanese cover song by Furloid like Rouon Aro, Rouka Azuma, Baion Urushi, and Others. Drawing comic was really fun while it lasts. And then covid happen, which I actually kinda glad it happened? (Im sorry to anyone who's probably gonna be offended by these) because I got to meet you guys, like when covid happens, it gives me a lot of free time and because of that, I waste a lot of my time on Internet, and then I discovered "Gay Furry Novels?". Like I couldn't believe my eyes, there's a gay furry novels, so I went to read Murder Mystery (which is a really good story btw) and then here I am, discovered Wattpad. 

And I got sidetracked by a lot :D

So anyway, after middle school, I just lost any motivation to continue the comic and leave it unfinished at 27 Books. I mean, the comic has no plot or direction anyway. So I just stopped drawing. And by drawing, I mean drawing comics, I still draw a lot of pictures, like what you guys see on previous chapters. 

Anyway, what you see below this text are all the remaining characters from my comics that I just stop drawing. ☆(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*

Characters from top left to bottom right:

- Gold Thunder (Wolf with Wings) 

-Gavin (Human with Soul Bow) 

-Alan (Human Speedster with 2 Blue Swords) 

-Luna Savage (A Cat with a Sword) 

-Bolt (A Dog that summon both Dark Lighting and Yellow Lighting

-Bryan (Human with Psychokinesis) 

-Noad Vitam Domi (Husky with All kinds of Power) 

-Robinson Crusoe (Human with Bow) 

-??? 

-Haem (Hyena with Earth power and a sword) 

-Linas (A Wolf with a spear) 

-Nicholas P. Wilde (A Fox with a sword of black and blue Power) 

-Jerome (A Bacca with An Axe) 

-JODAVISTAR (A Human with Two Shards of glass) 

-??? 

-Mad Max (A Human With a Big knife? With Red Power) 

-Bodi (A Mastiff Something with Blue Power) 

-Yuuichi (A Shiba With Tennis Racket with Red power) 

-??? 

-Arron/Supernova (A Human with a dreadful power) 

-??? 

-??? 

-EJBS/Evan Jeremiah Bryan Santinisio (A Human With Black Magic) 

-Jimin (A Human With Purple and Pink Power) 

-Larry (A Wolf With Red Power) 

-Kalibur (A Wolf With a power to change The whole world Fate) 

-Michelle The Profesional Killer (A Human with a Butcher knife and A Sword?) 

The  ??? that you see is because, I pretty much forgot most of the characters names, so I only remember the main protagonist or antagonist in this picture, once I remember, I'll fill in the  ??? 

Until then, See you, bye bye! 🐶ヾ(^-^)ノ