twenty-six.

There was something off about Regulus.

She scribbled a few notes on her parchment watching as Regulus took the seat beside her in Defense Against the Dark Arts. For the past few months, he had sat behind her, next to Rosier; however, today he had decided that he would steal the Ravenclaw's seat next to her.

Viviana did not want to question him, but something was off. She felt like he was clinging to her. Everywhere she went, he followed close beside her.

Regulus Black had become her shadow and she did not understand why.

"Bloody hell," Rosier muttered sitting in his normal seat behind them. He looked from Viviana to the back of Regulus's head, eyebrows furrowed. "I don't want to sit next to that little twin-."

As if on command, the Ravenclaw boy entered the classroom. He stared down at his now-filled seat; his face turned a little red at the sight of Regulus. "Do you have a problem?" Regulus asked, looking up at the stunned boy.

"No."

The Ravenclaw boy waltzed to the empty seat beside Rosier, his fingers trembling a little at the situation Regulus had put him in by taking his seat. "You would be fucking stupid if you think you are sitting next to me. Leave, boy." Rosier hissed.

Viviana felt her stomach turn watching the boy tripped over his own two feet trying to escape Rosier. She didn't blame him; Rosier was rather intimidating until he opened his stupid little mouth.

"Poor kid," Viviana mumbled under her breath, her gaze fixating on the parchment paper in front of them. She felt strange sitting this close to Regulus in class; it felt as if there was a wall of sexual tension dividing the small space between their bodies.

She felt her body tense as Regulus adjusted, twisting his body to face her as he spoke. Her gaze traveled down to his torso and back up to his face; her cheeks went red remembering the way he had held her as she rode his cock mid-air. "Are you going to the Quidditch game?"

Viviana gulped, her gaze fixated anywhere but him. She felt like he had broken her; she couldn't look at him without thinking of the way she felt when he was inside of her. "No. Are you?"

"No."

"Well, I am," Rosier replied, despite not being involved in their conversation at all.

Viviana jerked her head in his direction, narrowing her gaze on him. "I didn't ask you."

"She is such a bitch," Rosier muttered, his eyes landing on Regulus.

"I agree," He replied.

Viviana scoffed looking between the two boys. Her eyes trailed back to Rosier. "I will sneak into your room and suffocate you with a pillow if you call me a bitch again, Rosier."

"Oh yeah?" Rosier grinned ear to ear as if the threat was the nicest thing she had ever said to him.

"Yes," She turned her gaze back to Regulus. "Why are you not going to the match? Isn't Quidditch like your thing, or whatever?"

Regulus shrugged, his gaze fixated back on the front of the classroom. She watched as his body shifted, suddenly closing off his body language. He crossed his arms over his chest and clenched his jaw as he zoned off into space. "Guess there are more important things to worry about."

___

Viviana sat with her back firm against the cobblestone wall; her legs were extended out in front of her and her head tilted back to lean against the wall. Regulus sat close beside her sitting in a similar pose. The air was getting colder as days continued to pass, she would be shivering right now if Regulus's body head was not so close to her own.