Without Permission

"Kook can I sleep with you tonight??" Jimin hesitantly ask Jungkook who raised his brow in confusion. "sure. But reason?" He asked. Jimin awkwardly laugh before speaking again. "Let's just play games tonight and then sleep in game room." 

"Ok.. then let me ask Taehyungie hyung to join us.." Jungkook chirped in excitement. "NOOO.." Jimin shouted out loud making Jungkook flinched. "I mean.. let's just be us.. let's just don't ask anyone else." Jimin awkwardly said. Jungkook confusedly look at Jimin but nodded anyways. 

At dinner time....

Today's dinner was silent coz the main chaos 'vmin' was silent all the time. Usually Jimin would fight to seat beside Taehyung, but today was different. Jimin came and silently sat beside Jungkook. Even there was an empty chair beside Taehyung Jimin skipped passed him. 

Taehyung felt his heart heavy. He wanted to cry at that very moment. He immediately ate something and stomped toward their room. Jimin just tried not to look tensed in front of his hyung. 

After everyone started going in their own rooms. Except Jimin and Jungkook. "Kook..  don't you wanna sleep? let's go." Hobi asked Jungkook. "No hyung. I'll sleep with Jimin hyung in game room." Jungkook said while trying to hide the blush on his cheeks. 

"Ok then.. don't stay for long. Jimin you also. Sleep early." Hobi smiled at them and both duo nodded at their dear hyung. 

"He cares about you.. " Jimin teased Jungkook. "Hyung please." Jungkook hide his face in his palm. Jimin chuckled at him and walk towards game room. 

with Taehyung........

'shit I messed up.. I messed up everything.. I should've thought before doing such a thing.. ' He was interrupted by the knock on his room's door. "Tae.. are you ok?? can I come in??" Namjoon asked while pushing the door open softly. "yeah hyung.. I'm ok." Taehyung faked a smile.

"In all this years we've stayed all together, I can recognise your fake smile Taehyung-ah." Namjoon said while sitting down on the bed beside Taehyung. "Hyung--.." Taehyung choked on his tears and let out all the sadness while crying in Namjoon's arms.

"It's ok.. I'm here with you.. let out all the emotions.." Namjoon caressed Taehyung's hairs softly. 

Taehyung let out all his tears and sadness while holding onto Namjoon. and when he was finally stopped crying Namjoon hold both of his shoulders and look directly in his eyes. 

"Look Tae.. you guys are presious for me.. I can't see anyone of you cry like this.. so you better tell me what's going on with you.." he paused. "and is it something about Jimin??" Again tears formed in Taehyung's eyes. 

"You little cry baby... so my prediction was right. it is something to do with Jimin.." Taehyung nodded. Namjoon pat his shoulder "And what is it?? is it something about dumplings again??" Namjoon jokigly said and laughed a little but stopped when he saw no changes in Taehyung's expressions. His eyes were still filled with tears and saddness. So he realise that there's something serious this time.

"Tell me Tae.. What actually happened??" Namjoon sternly but gently said..

"I... I kissed him hyung..... without his per.. permission.." 

"WHAT?????"  

TO BE CONTINUED...........