I should've spoken with him

"Yes... I kissed him..." Taehyung said, his gaze still on the ground coz of heavy guilt in his heart. "What are you saying Taehyung?? and you did this without his permission?? You forced him??" Namjoon's voice became stern making Taehyung drawn in guilt even more. 

"I'm sorry hyung.. I was in so many thoughts.. I don't know what has been happening to me lately.. I started liking Jimin more than a friend I guess.. I hate myself for that.. I should just die.. yeah I feel like I'm committing a sin.. Ohh god" Taehyung said in a breath. 

"Tae.. Tae.. stop.. calm down ok?? you're just a normal human.. and a normal human can fall for anyone.. anyone means anyone including your best friend.. so stop accusing yourself for god's sake" Namjoon hugged Taehyung tightly. 

"But you can't force that person to love you back.." Namjoon said softly and Taehyung looked up at him. "Yeah I know Hyung.. but I can't help it. I don't like to see my Jimin with anyone except me and our members.. at first I thought it was just because he is my best friend. but then I realize that it's not just a friendship." 

"Hmm.. I see..." Namjoon thought for a moment. "Will you listen to me???" "Yeah.." Taehyung nodded. "Just.. Just try to forget him.. I know it's hard but.. you know you both will end up hurting each other.." 

Taehyung's eyes filled with tears he immediately swiped them off and nodded with a fake smile. "I will try..."

With Jimin...

He was not able to sleep at all.. He and Jungkook played almost all night and then slept on the bed in their gaming room. Kookie was sound asleep but Jimin was not able to sleep at all..

'My best friend kissed me!!!.. How can he do that?? This is so disgusting...' Jimin caressed his lips and licked them once. 'But I can't deny the fact that Taehyung is a good kisser....' 

Jimin softly slapped himself.. A red shed of blush was spreading all over his chubby cheeks.. He immediately covered himself in a blanket and tried to drift off into a slumber.  

In the Morning...

"Jimin Hyung..." "Umm.. Kookie let me sleep.." Jimin groaned in his deep yet melodic morning voice making Kookie giggle.. "You look so cute when you're sleeping.. Taehyung Hyung was right.. " 

After hearing Taehyung's name Jimin's eyes opened wide and he looked at Jungkook with curious expressions. "What does he say??" "Umm.. he once.. no no not once he at least said a hundred or so many times that my Jiminie looks cute when he sleeps.. He looks like an angel.. His cheeks are so squishy.. his lips-" "Ahem.. enough" Jimin cut off Jungkook's words in the middle and tried to hide his pinkish face from the macknae..  

"Are you embarrassed Jimin hyung??.. You feel shy by hearing your best friend's compliments." Jungkook teased him making his cheeks even more brighter. "Kookie please stop.. I'm not homosexual.. I'm straight for fuck's sake.." Jimin fake irritably said making Jungkook laugh even more louder. 

"But Hyung.. Taehyung Hyung once told me that he's bi.. " Jimin's ears perked up... He immediately faced Kook.. "Really?? when?? When did he tell you this??" "Not a while ago.." Jimin's thoughts started flowing in his mind.. He remembered that kiss as a smile formed on his lips.. 

"Stop smiling like a madman. " Kook rolled his eyes.. "Ahem.. who told you I'm smiling.. "Your pretty face.." Jimin tried to control his smile and frowned a bit. "Hyung to be frank.. I've never seen friends like you guys.. I mean I admire your friendship.. but you guys are different." "How so???" Jimin asked in curiosity.. 

"Look I have seen many best friends.. even I have a best friend.. That little punk Eun-woo.. but I didn't see anyone like you both. Like you both say to each other 'I love you' every then and now. You complement each other often.. I can see love in Taehyung Hyung's eyes for you.. and that love is not a friendly one, but more than that.." 

Hearing Kook, Jimin's heart started stinking even more.. He thought that he should have spoken with Taehyung at least once. 

'I should've spoken with him....' 

__________________________

To Be Continued........

__________________________