22. C - Twenty-Two :

Three weeks passed by, everyone was busy doing their own work.

For BTS they are now currently preparing for their comeback in the next 5 days, concept photos and schedules of their comeback are now released then followed by the highlight of their albums. Also pre-orders in every music platform are now starting; just a day of pre-ordering thousands of albums are now sold.

"So, the editing team are now done in music video. We can officially release it on the given date." Manager Kim said. They are now having a small meeting in HugeHit office for the upcoming comeback of BTS. "Your fans are now excited, they can't wait to see you again performing on the stage after your world tour a month ago." He added.

"Likewise, we can't wait to see ARMY again." Jimin said.

"By the way, did you already get your guesting schedules?" Manager Kim asked.

"We already saw that, we even discussed our hectic schedules." RM said.

"Woo~ lucky we are; we choose to have our 1 week vacation." Taehyung said as he stretched his arms. "But one week isn't enough." He closed his eyes trying to rest it for a while.

"Sorry for that boys but I can't do anything about your schedules. All I can do is to assure you that you will definitely have your favorite food." Manager Kim tried his best to bribe them using foods, but he knows that it isn't enough to cheer on his boys.

Manager Kim sighs seeing how gloomy the boys are. He can feel the atmosphere getting worse after Yuna leaves. BTS didn't bring up the topic about Yuna after her final task with them. They spend their one week vacation with their family, then after a week they come back just to prepare for their upcoming release of their album. Now, the official date of the release is getting near, is the sign of how busy the boys are.

"By the way, I have a gift for you." No matter how distracted they are on their own, the seven boys still looked at their manager waiting for him to spill what was his gift for them.

'Pfft. It was easy for me to get your attention.' their manager thought as he smirked at them.

"What's with the silly smile?" Jhope asked, acting like irritated at their manager.

"Come on hyung, spill." Jungkook said sounding impatient.

"I know that you will like my gift, especially you, Kook-ah." The older smiled shippishly at the younger one who is still looking at him.

"Hyung palli tell us what it is, Jungkook is already eating you in his head." Suga said while making fun of their youngest.

"Okay okay, calm down. Just relax first." Manager Kim instructed them to let out a breath, some of them followed his instructions, while the others rolled their eyes on him. "Okay here it comes..."

"Hyung, if you don't want to tell us then don't. You are just wasting our time." Jungkook said.

Manager Kim frowned, he looked at Jin asking what was with their maknae, the other guy just shrugged his shoulder telling him that he also didn't know about his mood.

"So here it is..." Manager Kim paused for awhile scanning if all of them are listening which they are. "My gift is, during your promotions for your comeback. One of your schedules is to guest at a university."

The seven of them widen their eyes after hearing that, they keep on thinking if they see on their schedules of having an appearance at a university. RM on the other hand, immediately opened his phone again to double check their schedule.