☁️🩸Sword powder🩸☁️

------------------------------------------------------
Notes:
---------------------------
Who knew I loved this family group but also enjoy gore and angst?
Perfect combo no?
Don't forgor to like and subcwibo-
------------------------------------------------------
This is ☀︎Disturbing and Angst☁︎
₊ ゚ ☽ * ₊ ⋆⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。 * ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊

Summary

---------------------------
Funneh is being the a ruthless and trigger-happy individual, killing all in her moral pathway...even her relative side.
The competition dies slowly between the blue head and her siblings
growing immersive to distaste as the winning call is to Funneh's name.
Someone, and i mean anyone, of the four can stop this awful hallucination...but who..?
---------------------------------------------------------
( >д<)(▱˘◡˘▱)
--------------------------------------------------

The clouds would form a crowd, as the sky shows only it's afternoon hue of heat and sweat, as grunts and shouts would be heard from afar the clear rivers...the chaos had unveiled the bloodshed predicted it had left behind.

A fight was at bay, to the hands of two different people, one brunette enchantress, with a purpose, a bedridden of their rival.
And a blue haired vulture of the night skies...a trigger happy right-hand of his evil holder.

The war had been a difference of both sides, one for the protection of her and her family and the other is just as addicted to the blood of her obstacles.
This was the news heard by the very same individuals, who will be opposed to a true demon. How obnoxious of the sky blue reduction on her head as it reincarnates into her very weapon.

The pillars around the two were close to their passing, as old sell it's outlines and symbols, as new born the very pathway as it hides more secrets to individuals with a delicacy for sediments and scripts. The ground was marked as  crimson black, smooth tiles, oh, how it created more intensity.
But if you really consider these tiles, they would share a halt of blood red.
The ruined walls would tell you that Funneh owns the area, as it glistened with blue spray paint.
What a scene, it would be if they fought Infront of contestants...what a mess they would have made, so they fought here.

The fight would end so bitter cold as only one would come back to a kingdom of sacrifice and greed.
It will soon end in the blood of the new born spirit.

The brunette falls to the ground, stomach flat down, as she tries to maintain her stability. She would be seen shaking from the fear of her fate.
She made a huge mistake.

Trying her best to stand once more, she struggles.
Her gasps, her cries, her tears, Funneh seems to care less of the future reluctant corpse, that won't expect her current fate. So thus she stares at her struggles.

The moment she finally stands to her hands, crawling towards her ruthless sister. She is stopped, a sword placed on her messy head, slowly drawing lines to a bleeding word.
"Your decisions are still seen as relevant, Gold"
Funneh begins.
"Funneh, please let me go..."
The other whispers, her voice strays away from the heavy amount of hits to the throat.
It hurts.
Gold hurts.
Her own sister.
What a painful scheme.
"Let me continue..."
Funneh sighs. She may not care but this is still her sister.
"I'll let you go...if you let me continue my trade...a vulture. A slayer of the sorts...a simple lurker."
She continues.
Gold has a simple choice to make...
Let her continue her wars to survive, or die to her blade and give her no place to her trade.
...
Does she know?