💮💝 Sizzling New Years 💝💮

--------------------------------------------------------------
Notes📜
----------------------------------------------------

I lost the book i wrote this story in...so...improvising in the daybreak i guess.
Imma make a Lunar based oneshot after this...a bit later.
This is so late, I apologise!
------------------------------------------------------
This is a ※Wholesome and Fluffyꕥ
•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈
✨Summary✨
---------------------------
"Remember the Korean BBQ stream?"
"Yeah, what about it?"
"Let's reincarnate it!"
"That's stoopy...I love it!" ───────────────────────────
( ◜◡‾)◜◡‾)◜◡‾)◜◡‾)₎⁾⁾( - ˔ ก )𖦹°
------------------------------------------------------

A brightly colored group of five, enter a small and cozy atmosphere. The lights would only gloom it's shiny rays once the first person enters, revealing the room's preparations for them.

A 4×7 room with a scent of mint and charcoal, a braai stand was first seen.
In this room, there lit an inviting status of lint green, grey and white, a bit of gold if you count the invitation of poetry stamped on the smooth wood walls.

There were seats reserved for the five to sit at any dedicated place of their choice.
A camera plug was set on the very top of the entrance, a height to which the pink haired can probably reach.
Luckily the room was clean and freshly picked for a vlogger's scenery choice as well as a popular group's generous eye.

The Krew.

"Looks just like your room, Draco." The brunette pokes at the taller orionette boy, as she plops onto the black bean bag cushion. He, as mentioned, Draco silently ignores the mean sibling and settles behind the desk, nearby the braai stands, he worked on fixing the camera to a full perspective, ready to hang it on the camera plug provided, with high quality.
The brunette continues her own work, by creating the countdown to the stream, on Lunar's laptop, pouting at the boy's ignorance towards her joke, he must be pretty hangry.
The three other girls settle on their own seats, near each other.
They quietly giggle and whisper about the plans they all made and what to do first.
Gold taps on the closest girl to her seat, the middle child of their family, the very loved and helpful, the reason of such an amazing idea, without her motivation, this group wouldn't have been here, Funneh.
The blue haired looks at her older sister and responds to her previous action with a hum.
She then turns her whole body to her direction, her two legs on different sides of the softly cushioned bench, as her hands are placed between them, on the seat.
"What's the main idea of the video again, I forget?"
"Isn't it a QnA again?!"
"What?! That's boring!!"
The blueish-purple haired girl, behind them, invades. Lunar.
You could see the creative flow of the five already.
Their wise hand artist.

Her thumbnails reek of speciality and eye catching paces. The creative base to their content, if you wanna prosper, make it awesome.

Her hair just kills the bored and empty, as her creativity springs to her appearance, it's all fun colour and well put items on her table.
Her requirements are foreseen. She may not be there for some of the lives or just videos in general, as you never know if she's resting or panicking on what to make for their next thumbnail.
Which everyone appreciates on their channel. But her jokes and characteristics are what fit her formality.

"Krewfam deserves a nice stream, they always do!"
The mixed haired continues.
"We know but there could be more questions they wanna ask."
The tall pink haired waves to show who speaks, Rainbow.