⭐☁️A friend of mine☁️⭐

⚠️Warning ⚠️
-------------------------------------
Gore/ Blood
Sexual abuse
Swearing (Vulgar language)
Traumatic pasts
Murders

(You have been warned!!)
------------------------------------------------------------------
💬Notes💬
-----------------
Imagine if I made Draca come back...I'll work on that too.
But until then, here a short story...
Or is it? JK it is.
Enjoy it anyway though!!
Inspired by the Roblox Yandere escape game. Mostly the part where Draco is the Yandere.
-----------------
- This is Angst/ Spicy drama -
☘️‹--------‹--------‹-------‹--------‹-------‹-------‹-------🌸
Summary✨
----
All Draco wanted was a friend...so why isn't anyone gonna be his friend? Do they know of his 'meaningless' secrets? He'll find out sooner or later...
Eenie Meenie Mine Moe~
========================================

_The sunrise [6:30]_

A heavy noise of drilling and car beeping could be heard from a distance. But to the girl in pink, it was so close by, she would use it as her daily alarm, awakening her to another day of school and studying. She slowly rises from her comforter, reaching out to her phone to see the time and date.
14/10/2023 (6:35)

"Ugh, I have school today. Just...great."
She sighs, rolling out of the bed to her window, separating the curtains to show the warm rays of sunlight springing back onto her room, spreading light around the provided area.

The more you look around the room, the more you start to realise how organised and painfully clean she is. You also start to notice that the room is basically covered in the color brown. Way to learn her favorite color.

Abigail Shawonks, an average academic achiever who has many accusations for her body type, as she finds no drama in 'jealous and low life losers' of her high school generation. She ignores their 'complements' as she tries dating. Which seems to be good roads to take since Abby needs that one love that stops people from bothering her.

To start her morning, she cleans up her room, leaving no irrelevant pieces behind. Making sure she's okay for today, she grabs the uniform and books she needs for the schedule and makes her way to her bathroom. Before closing the door behind her, she feels a vibration on her right thigh.

She screams and looks around to find no one there. 'i thought it was him, thank gods.'
She reaches for her pocket and sighs to find out it was her phone. Turning it on, she looks on the lock screen to see a message in gold. Reading it, she says:

'There is this blonde guy who's been asking where you are and where you've been. He does this every time you aren't around, it's weird.'

Gulping down this message, she tosses her phone onto her bed, and enters her bathroom to get washed up for school.

Closing it, she grabs her pure white coloured towel and takes off her clothes, ready to enter the shower. Once they are all off, she glances at the mirror to see half of her body. Her hair covers up most of her back, all up to her upper thighs. Without her hair pins, her hair looks a bit...funky.

She stands closer to the sink with her hand gripping tightly onto the pure white porcelain sink, she begins to breath fast.

And faster