──•~❉᯽❉~•──

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭
𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮.

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

°°°°°°°°°°

NITI POV

I thought I had moved on but reality hits me when I looked deep into his charcoal black eyes.

And those eyes belongs to none other than Yuvan Kapoor.

He stood stiff on his position not even a muscle of his body moved. His eyes looking into my eyes. He didn't remove his eyes from me. Slowly his eyes moved down. His eyes carefully scanned my body from head to toe.

Meanwhile I noticed his face. He looked more mature than before. His sharp jawline. His straight nose. His perfect pink lips which looks so tampting that no one can resist. His black eyes which was busy scanning my body again meet my brown one.

I didn't know when he came close to me taking me in a bone crashing hug.
Unknowingly my hand moved to reciprocate his gesture. He sniffed my hairs and breath out.

" Don't leave me again." Came out from him.

I chuckle because it sounded so werid.
His spicy cologne hit my nostrils. Giving me peace.

Before I could speak, came a child's weiling. He freed me from the hug and turned around looking all pissed.

" Lo sambhalo isey. Pichhle 5 minute se ro raha h."

Yuvan's mother come to him and handed him a crying toddler. The toddler immediately hugged Yuvan in a tight grip and stopped crying. The toddler looked so cute. His eyes were red from crying so was his face. His little hand rubbed his eyes wiping away the tears.