──•~❉᯽❉~•──

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

𝓤𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭.....

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

NITI POV

I can't believe I am now Niti Yuvan Kapoor. I had liked him since I had turned 10. I thought that it's just a mere crush and it will disappear with time. But I don't now when my feelings become this deep. That just the thought of him with someone else made my heart hurt.

I looked at my husband's sleeping figure. Even while sleeping he looked handsome. I peacked his cheek and was about to get up from the bed but was pulled by my husband's muscular arm. He tighten his grip on my waist pulling me closer. My bare chest collide with his hard one. He put his face on the crock of my neck inhaling deeply.

" Where are you running wify?"

I chuckle at his words and decided to tease him.

" Just to our son."

He life his face which showed nothing but annoyance.

"And why are you going to him when your handsome and hot husband is here."

"And what will I do here with you when my baby is not here."

"Oh ..... How about doing something productive.......like making some siblings for him." He whispered the last past close to my ears.

My eyes widened at what he said. I slapped his arm which did nothing to hurt him but instead made him laugh.

We have been locked here in our room from last night and he haven't had enough of me. Last night we did it countless times not caring about the world.

It was good that Yuvansh was with ma and papa. Sometimes it's embarrassing because ma and papa would come themselves to get Yuvansh to make him sleep with them.