◦◦,'°

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓮....

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

AUTHOR POV

AUTHOR POV

Expressing feeling had always been hard for Atharva. He had spent his 7 years of life in orphanage. When he was 5 he remembered his mother crying. He doesn't remember having a father. All he had was his mother. She wasn't a good mother but also wasn't a bad one. She would take care of him. But he knew that she was just doing it because he was her responsibility.

He doesn't remember going park with her like other kids. He doesn't remember her singing lullaby for him in bed.

He was not allowed to go out of the house. All he has was two nannies and a servant. He was home schooled. His house was in the middle of forest. He knew that they were not poor. The house he used to live in was very big. There were many cars in which his mother used to go to work. But his favourite part of that life was sky, sun, starts and trees. All his life till he was 5 he only saw green trees. He was a good student.

As a child after gaining good scores he would wait for his mothe to come back till midnight and to have her attention he would show her his marks. She would praise him for some time and just stare at him. As a child he didn't know what was that expression but now he knows it was apologetic.

Before he went to the orphanage. He had saw his mother happy. Some man he had never seen before would come to drop her and pick her up. She was always happy, smiling and even laughing sometimes. His mother's happiness was his happiness.

But everything changed when one day her mother came to him crying and for the first time hugged him tightly, he was happy but his mother had cried holding him.

He thought that his mother is finnally accepting him. His mother took him to the amusement park. Sit with him with some rides. Bought him cotton candy and toys. And at night told him to stay at a building which she mentioned was his friend's.