3:peters personal nurse

You were cleaning the house and were almost finished, when peter burst through the door "Y/N!?" he saw you and ran up to you, quickly pulling you into a hug. He was quietly crying and shaking. "Peter what's wrong? What happened? Why do you smell like blood? Are you okay?" He stepped away and pulled off his shirt, showing bruises and cuts.

I pull him to the bathroom and sit him down on the side of the tub, looking around for the first aid kit. I find it on the bottom shelf of the closet and bend over to grab it. "Nice ass my goddess" you immediately stand up with the first aid kit. "Peter not the right time." He groans softly and tilts his head slightly to the side while still looking at you as his little friend starts to say hello.

You just started cleaning his cuts and bandaging them as needed, Sewing a few up. But then there was a cut in a hard to reach place, and you would need to sit on his lap, trying not to squirm on him. You look up at him and he looks like he's in heaven. You clean the last cut and bandage it.

You start to stand up but peter had a different idea. He grabs your hips and starts grinding and moaning. "Peter! At least take us to the bedroom." He picks you up bridal style and easily takes his goddess to the bedroom.

He sits on the bed while still carrying you. You take off your shirt and pants as quickly as possible because peter has destroyed so much of your clothes, or stole them, that you don't want to lose anymore. Peter takes off his clothes to but much quicker and pulls of your underwear seductively.

After that peter immediately pins you to the bed. You lift your hips and rub on his dick in anyway you can. "Oh my goddess~ you feel like an angel itself" you giggle and kiss him, ready for a night of pounding and love.

______________________________________

Ewwwwwwww. I wrote this a LONG time ago, but I'm gonna post it pretty much as it is.