4: Sebastian I'm fine.

You were walking around cleaning the mansion when you sneezed. You didn't think anything of it but Sebastian heard. He passed it as allergies because it was winter and some people have really stuffy noses in the winter.

But you started sneezing more and more, from an outside perspective you were fine but inside you knew you were sick, and then you passed out in the middle of the garden.

Sebastian was sent to find you and he searched the entire mansion. When one of the other servants said that they were in the garden, tending the plants.

But when Sebastian found you, you were in the grass, face down and shivering. he turned you over and felt your forehead and back of the neck, both were burning to around 105°F. If they got to 108°F they would die. Sebastian quickly picked you up and ran you to ceils office, not taking mind of the other servants.

Sebastian quickly kicked the door open. "SIR WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" Ceil saw yn and immediately picked up the phone, calling the hospital. Of course this is when you came too, and started squirming in Sebastians arms trying to get out of them.

"Yn calm down, I found you out cold in the garden and took you here to take care of your sickly situation."

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? "Wait what? I'm not sick and I'm sure I was just tending the plants. Even if I was sick how could that make me faint?"

He just sighs and tells ceil that I will be fine, and walks me to the servants quarters. With me still squirming, wriggling, hitting, pushing and constantly screeching. It's like he has super powers with how he never once dropped you, carrying you bridal style and all. You gave up halfway there and waited for the doctor to arrive.

Man I hate doctors.