Chapter 17

JADE

Jade is woken up by a slight tickle on her back. She can feel the warmth of the Tenerife sun that's peeking through the curtains on her skin, but that's not what woke her up. The tickle becomes a caress and she realises that the feeling follows the Arabic words tattooed along her spine.

She hums and turns her head to smile at the culprit.

"Hmm, that's nice," she mutters.

Perrie smiles softly and replaces her fingers with her lips, worshipping the words all the way to the swell of her ass. Jade's breath hitches and Perrie teases a her little before she moves back up, following the words to her neck. Her hand rests on her hip, her thumb slowly caressing the skin there.

When she reaches her jaw, she presses a little kiss onto it and Jade feels the hand on her hip move, slowly, over her ass and to where she wants it most.

Jade gets lost in the combined sensation of Perrie's mouth on her back and the feeling of her fingers. Perrie then moves, so she has better access, but ends up half on top of her and Jade feels the electricity of their naked skin together.

In moments like this, she can't believe this is actually happening. She's dreamt about it for years and now Perrie is hers and making her feel so, so good.

It doesn't take long for Perrie to make her come apart. When Jade comes down from her high, she feels Perrie's arms come around her, holding her as close as possible in their current position.

Jade sighs and turns around, pulling Perrie to her and kissing her soundly. "Morning, darling," Perrie hums into her mouth.

"Morning," Jade breathes. "Can you wake me like this every morning?"

Perrie laughs and kisses her again. "I'd love to."

Jade pulls Perrie close and breathes her in, slowly allowing herself to wake up and recover from Perrie's wake-up call. They lay like that for a while and Jade is almost convinced that Perrie has fallen back asleep if it wasn't for the slow strokes of her thumb over her shoulder.

She suddenly feels Perrie move and rest her chin on her shoulder to look at her. She can feel Perrie's eyes bore into the side of her head, so she turns to meet her eyes. The look in them is so intense it jumpstarts the butterflies in her stomach.

"What?" she asks, unable to keep the nervous giggle out of her voice.

Perrie's expression softens as she smiles and shrugs lightly. " I love you."

Jade feels her breath stop and the butterflies in her stomach go haywire. She can't believe Perrie actually said the words. She's danced around them a couple of times, so Jade kind of knew how Perrie felt, but hearing it in her own voice is a little bit of a shock and all she can do at the moment is stare at her. It's like her brain has glitched and needs to be restarted.

"Like love you, love you. Not like we've said to each other a million times." Perrie says a little nervously when Jade doesn't say anything. "I'm like, in love with you."

Jade, whose brain has kind of caught up, lets out a shaky breath and says, "Wow." It's all she can say, but she grins and kisses Perrie soundly. "I love you, too. Though that might've already been clear for years," she says as she pulls away.

Perrie smiles. "It's still nice to hear."

Jade chuckles. "Yeah, it's nice to finally say, too. You know... without the fear of you running away." She says it as a joke, but as the words leave her mouth, she knows she's ruined the moment. Perrie's face falls, the regret clear in her eyes.