chapter 1: running away.

(y/n POV): "da*nit I hate coming home my mom always abused me. I hated every second of it. Ever since my dad died she has been drinking and it has gotten worse."

I was just 16 and she treats me like this I just came home from school, I had just  opened my door with my keys and a beer bottle flew past my head.

"Where were you brat?" My mom said. "I was at school mo-" I started to say but she cut me off by throwing another beer bottle at my head.

This time it had hit me and I fell to the floor. My so-called mom started to walk over and kick me in the stomach.

Once she was done I had blood coming out of my mouth. "Go clean up, brat and get out of my face."

I started getting up and walking up the stairs. Once I got to my room I went into my bathroom.

I started to clean up, once I was done I started lifting up my sleeve. It had cuts around my wrists to almost my whole arm.

I then decided to make a plan to run away. My plan was to wait until it was midnight to run. I was gonna pack my things and jump out my window since it isn't that far down.

I then decided I should go to sleep since I was full and wanted to go to sleep.

*Time skip* I woke up and turned around to look at my phone. It was midnight, I had already packed my things and started to get dressed.

I went to the window and slowly jumped out the window but had landed lightly I started to run and run not looking back. hopefully I get some place to stay soon.