Chapter 3: looking around/Flashback.

In this the Italics is when she has flashbacks but don't worry I will warn you if there is a flashback.

**************************************

(y/n's POV): As I looked around, I also saw another poster this time I recognized it. "It was a Mommy Longs Legs Poster!"

(This is the Poster I'm talking about y'all, and skip to 30):

*gasps* I remember, I've been here before. I had seen this the first time I had came here.

*Flashback*: "YAY! We're going to poppy playtime factory! now now sweetheart, before we go did you clean up your room? Uh ohh my mom gave me a look."

(Skip to 14 seconds):

I started to get scared, but she thank God calmed down, did you take out the trash, wipe your walls, do the laundry and wash the dishes?

"Hehe umm ... ... ... No. Well then go do them y/n! YES MA'AM!" I hurriedly cleaned my room, "dang she's scary!"

#5 minutes later* "wow I'm sweating its so hot! I'ma take a shower." *After the shower* "dang that was bussin" (ok I will quit) I was sliding down the stairs rail and landed.

I went into my mom's room and told her I was done alright ready to go. Yeah and I already went into the shower to.

Ok look at you, anyways let's go. We were driving through the summer. It smelled like flowers and nature.

Once we got there, I looked straight into the posters, to me as a kid I always thought it was relaxing looking and reading them.

I for some reason, stumbled into a Mommy long legs poster (the one I put in the beginning of the chapter).

After 1 hour i hear my mom calling me, "Y/N!, Yeah mom!" I yelled to my mom. We're going back home its almost dark! Ok!

*End of Flashback*

I soon heard a sound while I was walking around, I started to walk around as the cries got louder.