Part 8

"Oppa~ let's meet at school later~ bye bye. I love you~" Yumi said and I waved a goodbye. I didn't say that I love her too.

I didn't expect that we will going home together, I mean, 'we', which are Yumi, Haruto, Areum and I were in a same car. I drave the car for them like their personal driver. Both of them sat down at the back passengers.

After Yumi went home, I just looking at her untill she went in the house. I sending Haruto first. At first, he didn't agree but Areum said, he should go home first because there is something that she want to ask me. Haruto agreed with her. What is wrong with her? Did she started feel jealous? Hah, that's so quick.

Haruto has being sending to his house. He was living with his uncle untill he done for highschool here. I just smile because finally, Haruto is not here with us and Areum waved a goodbye to him. I just drave away, leave himself there.

While I was driving, I can see that Areum was nervous to ask me because she kept rubbing her hand against her tight.

"What is it? What do you want to ask me?" I asked while I was driving. She took a deep breath.

"If I ask you, do you think that you can help me?" She asked with nervous and I can feel that she want to tell me that she is bothering to see that I went out with Yumi today, is it?

"Maybe, I can help..?" I said and I focused on the road. I want to smirk at this time untill-

"He confess to me that he love me.. do you think, I should accept it?" She asked me that make me surprised and I stopped the car on the side road. She was shocking with my movement. I turned to look at her.

"Seriously? He has confess to you? But.. you just meet him like-" wait a minute Yoongi, why are you care it too much? She will noticing that you like her.

"I mean, he just moving into our school about several months, how can he confirmed that his feeling around you is really love." I said and I think about what I said. I hope, she didn't notice about it.

"Don't you hear first sight love? I am also love him from first sight love." She said and I nodded.

"I did heard it but-"

"Then, you never felt first sight love? How about Yumi? You love her, right? That's why, you always talking about Yumi when we are together before." She said and I sighed.

"It was not like that.. you asked for my opinion about his confession, then, you talked about me and Yumi. What is wrong with you?"

"I mean, what is wrong with 'you'?" She said and she looked away from me. I feel confused. What is wrong with her? After we got some argue that night, we just going home. We just kept silent in the car..

***

It's being two weeks, I didn't meet Areum and also Haruto. I avoided to meet them because what happen last time between me and Areum. Then, I just going out my classroom, my class ended our exams, it's break time and walking to the cafeteria. Suddenly, someone slung arm on my shoulder. I turned to see, who's put arm on my shoulder.

"Yoongi! Why does you didn't meet Areum? Don't you miss her?" Yumi asked with smile that showing her deep dimples. I felt my heart fluttering. What the hell is happening to me?

"No. I think, she didn't need me anymore." I said and Yumi stopped from walking. I looked at her.

"What? Is that mean, our action looked too real?" Yumi asked and I sighed.

"I don't know, Yumi. Let me tell you a secret." I said and Yumi went to me and I tell everything to her untill we done buying our food and get our place for eating. Yumi was shocking and wondering, Is Areum already confess to Haruto too?

"So.. what should we do?" She asked and I shrugged. I don't want to mix into that problem. She do something in her phone and after three minutes, Mashiho came.

"Mashiho? Why are you here?" I asked while Yumi and I eaten in the cafeteria.

"Yumi messaged me and tell everything. I just coming from class after exams. It was so hard.." Mashiho said while sat down and rest his head on the table.

"So, do you see Haruto with Areum?" She asked and Mashiho looked at us. He shook his head.

"Maybe, it was because we are busy with our exams. So, I always saw Haruto study in the class. He didn't come out. I also didn't see Areum coming into my class for two weeks." He tell us and we nodded.

"So, that's mean, everyone were busy with their exams.." Yumi said and I nodded.

"Why doesn't you do a direct confession? I mean, you can said that you and Yumi are not couple but test her feeling around her.." Mashiho said and I shook my head. I just looked away..

Actually, I didn't know if I should tell her about my feeling because I can felt that my feeling around her has change after for two weeks, only Yumi asked me about many things.. It was like Yumi was my real girlfriend.

In two weeks for exams, Yumi always asked me many questions like..

"Yoongi! How's the exam? It's easy for you, right?"

"Yoongi! It's not fair, I got many wrong in the back of exam questions. Do you think, I can get B for math?"

"Are you ok? Are you not sick or anything?"

Only her took care of me. I looked at Areum's messaged. She also didn't message me. Is she that busy or what? I didn't ask, when she will confess to Haruto about her feeling.. Haruto must like that Areum also love him..

After the bell ringing and it's time for last exam, which is art, I have to do well for art after two weeks, I didn't go for her extra class art in cafe that we used to meet before. I didn't message and tell that I quit for do extra class with them.

The last ringing of the day to go home. I arranged my stuff into my backpack and there is Yumi come to me.

"I saw your art before. Your art get better now! I didn't know that you chose the title lake as you drawing it well." She said and I nodded. I was wearing my backpack. I took a deep breath.

"Yumi.. can I ask you?" I said and she nodded with a smile.

***

I gave a message to Areum and I have already waiting for her on the rooftop. I got a notification from my phone. I looked at the messenger that Areum replied to me.

Areum : Wait for me there.

I was waiting for her about 10 minutes, I heard a footsteps enter the back door. I looked at the view from the rooftop school.

"Why are you calling me here?" Areum asked and she took a sat down beside me on the bench.

"Areum-ah, how's your day?" I asked calming.

"First time, you called me with Areum-ah. Anyway, It's feel good. Why does you call me here? Anything you want to share?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Yes.. It's about us." I said with serious.

"Wow. Us? What is it?" She asked and I took a deep breath.

"Why does you didn't message me or say anything..? Is that because of our argue last time?" I asked and she looked away. She crossed her arms under her chest together.

"I was busy with exams. I have to focus on it." She said directly with confidence.

"Are you sure? Why does you the one that avoid me?" I asked and she shook her head. She looked at me.

"No. I also didn't meet Haruto for two weeks because I was busy with exams. What is wrong with you? Why does I have to meet you everyday? Yumi was your classmate and she is also your girlfriend. Why does I have to ask anything from you or I have to tell you everything? You are someone's boyfriend." She said and almost explosion.

"I asked you because.." I sighed. I stood up and I looked at her.

"I like you, Areum-ah.."

At that time, I didn't expect.. what I get is a slap on my face. It was so hurt. I can feel a burn on my face.

"What the hell, you are talking when you have a girlfriend there." She said with strictly.

----