Part 13

Here we are, Yumi, Areum, Haruto and I were in one apartment, which are Areum and Haruto just coming into my apartment. Yumi is the one that tell them to come into my apartment but I don't blame her because I let any guests coming into my apartment. Haruto and Areum as the first time guests here, they looked around my apartment.

"It's called as apartment but it was so bigger than I expected." Areum said while looking at the view and I did smirk.

"You leave alone?" Haruto asked and I nodded.

"Wow, fantastic." Haruto said and I feel proud of myself.

"Do you guys wanna eat? We can cook something, right, oppa?" Yumi said and called me 'oppa' because she said she would pretend as my girlfriend.

"Yes." I said and we went into my small kitchen but all the ingredients that you need for cook always here. Haruto and Areum went into the kitchen.

"Sorry, I can't help because I can't cook.." Areum said honestly. I was shocking. Soonee that I know, she can cook with professional. How can't she cook? Maybe, she lost her memories..

"Oh.. really? I can cook for you in the future because I can cook well." Haruto said to Areum while me, I wanna to vomit here.

I looked at Yumi. She already taking out many seafood from my refrigerator. I smiled. That's great that she can cook well.

"It's ok, oppa. I can cook by myself. Enjoy your time chit-chatting in the living room. I will coming in 15 minutes." She said and I went behind her. I hugged her back. I know, she must be shocking.

"You did a great job, Yumi-ah." I said with a smiled. I broke the hug.

I went to Haruto and Areum. Haruto looked at me annoying while Areum looked broken. What's up with her? Is she jealous or something? Tsk.

We went into the living room and I opened the television that I never open after I moved here. The television looked so new.

Like Yumi promised, after 15 minutes, she called us. We went into the kitchen. She make a carbonara with full of seafood. There is one plate that didn't have any seafood in it. It just plain carbonara. Why does she make three plate with seafood carbonara and there is another plate didn't have any seafood..?

"Oh! You know that I allergic to seafood?! Oh my god! Thank you, Yumi-ah." Areum said and I looked at Yumi. She looked tired but at the same time confuse what Areum said. She just nodded.

"I just make one without seafood without knowing someone can't eat it." She said and she gave the plain carbonara to Areum. She looked enjoyed eating it. Haruto also enjoyed eating the carbonara.

"Umai~" Haruto said in Japanese language. I was speechless. Is he cursing?

"Umai? Thank you. He said that my cooking was so delicious." Yumi said to me with a smile. I nodded but I still thinking, Is Yumi really cooked for Areum? I know, Yumi is not that closer with Areum.. that's weird..

***

We were done eating. It was so delicious. Yumi liar to me about my cook much better than her. Her cooked more powerful than mine.. I looked at Yumi's carbonara. She didn't eat any of her cooking. Is she full?

"Why are you not eating, Yumi? Are you full already?" I asked and she looked at me nervous.

"No.." she said and she was eating with a spoon slowly.

"We came here not for telling you guys for join us in extra class art but.. we also want to tell you guys that we still friend and don't broke our relationship even you know, Haruto and I were a couple now. " Areum said and we nodded.