Part 19

Yumi POV

It's has being 5 years, Yoongi have leave me. My parents gave me a support to forget Yoongi but I can't do it because he was too kind for me to forget about him. He was taking good care of me. I cried everyday after you leave me.

The day when he leave me because he dead to safe a kid from crossing the road, there are a lot of our classmates and also our close friends, Mashiho, Haruto and Areum came into your funeral day. It was a reminder day for me. I will never forget you. But.. I make a decision to be a teacher because that's all, I can do to forget about you even for a while..

Who's believe right when a student that hate history subject became the subject that you have to teach others to learn, how important history in your life. That is me. It's me, who is hating history subject the most but suddenly, there is a man that change your mind that history is not a bad subject, he make me felt that I should love history more.. That man is Min Yoongi.

Now, I was teaching history subject in front of class that full of middle students.

"Ok, class! We are done! Don't forget to do your homework!" I said and I leave them. I went into the teacher room. My friend beside me with name, Kiara. She teaches class 1-2 as an art teacher.

"Hey~ Is it not too early for you to end your class today?" She asked and I was rushing to clean up my desk. I arranged something in my bag.

"Yea.. whatever. I have a work to do today. I have to be rushing. I have telling the headmaster, I went home early today." I said and she nodded. I went out from the teacher room.

I walked to my car and I started the engine. I drave away my car to a flower shop. I bought a bouquet of white rose. I paid the flowers and I went to drive my car to a mountain.

When I have arrived, I took out a bottle of soju and also a bouquet of white rose. I went to his grave. I put it on his grave. I saw his gummy smile in the picture there. I shed a tear. I opened the soju bottle and I put it in front of the picture on the grave. My tears dropped none stop.

"It has being 5 years, you leaved me here.. I have no one to go except for you.. my parents tried hard to find a new man to replace you but I can't accept anyone in my life because he wasn't you.. I need you and I want you only, Min Yoongi.." I said and I wiped my tears away from my eyes.

"I miss you.. I always miss you and love you, Yoongi.." I said and I leave the grave after one hour, I spend with him. I walked to my car and I bumped to someone. I bow to say sorry and when I saw his face.. he looked familiar..

"Oh. Wait a minute, are you Miss Lee Yumi?" That man asked me and I nodded. I didn't know, how can he know me but he also looked familiar to me. So, I agreed with him to get a drink near by cafe..

***

When our coffee arrived, we took a sip. I ordered for americano because it's Yoongi's favourite drink..

"I am sorry for bother your day." He said and he stood up bow to me. I feel embarrassed and I stood up too. I waved my both hands.

"Don't say like that!" I said.

"Anyway, I forgot to tell about me.. My name is Mr.Min Homin. I am father of Min Yoongi.." he said while both of us sat down back.

"What..?" I asked shock.

"I have heard that a girl named, Lee Yumi is the one that took care of my son, Min Yoongi but unfortunately, he is gone because he got bumped by a truck.." he said and I nodded.

"For your information, that is his wish." He said and I looked at him confused.

"What.. hold up. You said that you are Min Yoongi's father and you suddenly come here to see me to tell that he wish to dead? You know what.. I want to get out from here. His father wasn't take care of his child. Where is a responsible of a father?!" I said and I was about to go away from that stranger..