Chapter 2

You kept a bat with you at all times just in case that elf came back.
"Hey (y/n) do y-... Are you okay?" She asked. She looked at me like I was insane.
"Someone came through my tv and I'm prepared if he comes back!" You yell. She raised an eyebrow.
"... Okay that's a weird dream." Then she closed the door on her way out.
      Your pov:
She thinks I'm crazy!!! But I know what I saw. Well not exactly but it was something. I bearly got any sleep... So tired...maybe if I just... Close my eyes for a quick sec.
Writers pov:
You dozed off on your bad with the bat on your hands. Ben popped out of TV an walked to you.
"Was she seriously gonna hit me with that!?" He whisper yelled. He gently slipped the bat out of your grasp and took it with him in the TV.
"Goodnight (y/n)." He whispered.
Next morning
You opened your eyes to find out your bat was gone.
"Who took my bat?" You jumped off your bed and walked to the kitchen and looked at the time. 11:47am.
'Damn. I really slept for that long?' You thought to yourself. You found a note on the counter in the kitchen.
"Hey honey. Me and your dad went to the store to go get some groceries. We'll be back soon. Love mom" was what it said. You had this really strange feeling of being watched but just shook it off. You grabbed a bag of chips and walked to your room to play some video games. But when you went into your room you had an uninvited guests.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE ELF BOY?!" You yell. He looked up from your TV.
"I'm playing video games. Duh." Then he went back to playing the game.
Your pov:
"Get out of my room!!!" I yelled.
"Make me!"
"Ohh. I'll make you alright." I said cracking my knuckles.