Chapter 20

You, Ben, Jeff, E.J, L.J and Toby had just beat all the guards and demons.
"Yeah! We did it!" Toby yelled.
"Hell yeah we did." Ben said.
"Guys we gotta find Zalgo! He took Masky, Hoodie and Slenderman!!" You yelled. Right when you said that Zalgo walked in the room. All of you looked at him.
"Hello peasants. I'll make this short. I need two of you idiots, specifically Ben and Toby." He said putting his hands behind his back.
"WHAT WHY!?!?" Ben and Toby yelled at the same time.
"You two are my keys to getting immortality. Ben's already dead so he can't die again and you Toby because you're one of Slenderman's proxies." He said plainly.
"What if you couldn't get one of us?" Toby asked.
"What do you mean?" Zalgo asked raising an eyebrow. Toby pulled out one of his hatchets and held it to his neck.
"I mean what if I kill myself?" He said. Zalgo stood quiet.
"Toby. Don't." Ben said
"It's cool. I won't feel a thing. Why does everyone forget?" He said.
"If my plan fails I'll just kill everyone I. This room. Including Slenderman and his other proxies." Zalgo laughed.
"Damn." Toby lowered his hatchet.
"If... If we go with you will you leave the rest alone!?" Ben asked.
"Of course. I have no need for them." Zalgo said. Ben looked at you. You hugged him.
"No! No Ben I don't want you to go! Please!" You started to cry a bit. He hugged you back.
"I want you to be safe. Please. Don't cry. And don't try and save us. This would have been for nothing if you get killed. I love you." He said. He kissed you then slowly backed away. He had bloody tears in his eyes. You whispered
I love you too Ben."
Zalgo walked Toby and Ben to the ceremony room and tied them up. Ben noticed that the were spread out to kinda look like a star. The five points of the star. And a huge lava pit in the middle.
"It's so damn hot in here." Toby said.
"SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!!!" Zalgo yelled.
BENS POV:
Damn. I can't believe that I'm gonna die right now.... I wanna hold (Y/N) in my arms again. I miss her already. I saw a shadow zoom by me. Then it went right behind Zalgo. He was chanting some really weird words that I didn't understand but they made slenderman shake. Violently. I could tell the chanting was almost done cause the wall of flames surrounding us began to rise. Suddenly a few more shadows passed by me. At least three more! Then Zalgo screamed a blood curdling scream and dropped to the ground. (Y/n), eyeless Jake, laughing Jake and Jeff stroke Zalgo at the same time. They untied us.
WRITERS POV:
You hugged Ben real tight.
"I thought I told you NOT to come for us!?" He said worriedly.
"Well I don't listen." You said cutely. He kissed you and said
"Yup that's so why I love you." Slenderman clapped his hands
"Alrighty then let's get the hell out of this hell." He teleported everyone back to the mansion. They were all cheering and high fiveing each other. All of you said
"WE MADE IT!"