Chapter 7

"Really slenderman. Really!?" Ben said throwing up his arms.
"It's like you freakin knew man!"
"I told you. Whenever I need you. Anyway, you don't pay much attention do you?" Ben raised an eyebrow.
"What do you mean?"
"Masky notified me of someone around her house."
"She did say that she saw a shadow out her window. Wait... You had masky spy on us!?" He yelled
"It was for your safety. Anyway masky said that he thinks that jane is the one lurking around her house."
"Really!?!?" Slenderman nodded. Ben looked down.
"(Y/n) needs someone to look after her. You better protect her good."
"I will! Wait... what happened to her parents?" Ben asked.
"Oh.them.... they're gone. Forever." Slenderman said.
"What do you mean gone? Did you kill them?" He questioned.
"Don't worry about it. Now go." Slender shooed him away.
"Um... Okay..." Ben said then hopped through the tv.
Your pov:
I was on my computer just searching the internet for any stupid videos and singing Lying from you by Linkin Park. Then it started glitching. Ben popped his head out and sighed.
"Aww man... This is your computer?! Damn it...." I giggled.
"Need some help there?"
"Yes... Could you just turn on the tv."
"Sure." He went back into the computer and I went to my tv and turned it on. He stumbled out and face planted on the floor again. He jumped up and threw arms in the air.
"Guess who your new room mate is!?" Then he pointed to himself. "This guy!" I screamed.
"What!!! Your staying at my house!?" I blushed just at the thought of it. He put his arm around me and said,
"Yup! It's gonna be awesome!"
"Yeah... Until you do something to get yourself slapped." He looked at me with wide eyes.
"What would I do for you to slap me!?" He said in a sarcastic voice. I push him away.
"If your gonna stay then your bed's the couch." I said angrily. He pouted.
"But a bed's a lot more comfy. Especially when there's another person there with you." He said with a smirk.
"I don't care. You could sleep outside for all I care. Now it's the couch or outside. Your pick." I crossed my arms. He looked at the floor.
"I guess I'll take the couch..." He huffed. I smiled And said okay. But i still didn't like being in the same house with this idiot. Meh. As long as he doesn't try to do anything.