Chapter-: 9 The Arrangement

HER POV-:

Mr. Knight amusedly curled his lips and said," Good to see you again, Ariana Hill" and slides to sit beside me. I was still staring at him in utter disbelief.

My sister looked between the two of us, raised an eyebrow and said,"Do you guys know eachother?" I was too stunned to speak but Mr. Knight was quick to respond and said," Well it turns out that you sister is currently fixing my system as a representative of CSA" Oliver and Lily were both surprised. Mr. Knight was calm and composed, I averted my eyes towards my martini and began to take in the situation.

Oliver spoke," That's great, as you both know eachother then there would be less problems faced by both of you to make the arrangements." I felt Mr. Knight's stare as he said,"Yeah, we will be comfortable. Right Miss Hill?" I immediately looked up and awkwardly responded,"Y-y-e-eah". I saw Lily looking at me with questioning eyes probably saying "WTF Ari". Oliver was about to say something when Lily said,"First let's order something, I am starving" we started deciding the food and called a waiter to place our orders.

Mr. Knight began," Are you guys going to have the arrangements at our farmhouse in L.A." Oliver nodded and said, "Yes it will be at your farmhouse. We have already prepared the wedding planner, catering, decorations, DJ, photoshoots and everything. You guys just need to check their progress and how effectively they are working." Mr. Knight said," Yeah, ofcourse I'll help you out. Anyways I have already decided to take a month holiday for your wedding, so I am fine."
Lily said," Thankyou Sebastian it means a lot" and looked at me saying,"Ari, did you get your holidays?"
I said," The chief said it depends on Mr. Knight. If he is pleased with my work and sanctions my holiday then I am free." Mr. Knight looked at me with a smile and said," You don't have to worry about that. Just fix my systems and you are free." He weirdly stated. I looked at him for a while and then nodded.

Our food came it was steaming delicious. I had order a double Patty chese burger with extra cheese and truffle fries along with coke. They were yummy to say the least. I immediately devoured into my burger and had cheese all over my face. Mr. Knight handed me a napkin, I was very embarassed at this and tried to finish my dinner in a humane way. The boys went for some drinks at the bar counter.

I was with my sister we clicked some pictures, talked about work. She told me how Oliver and she enjoyed their buisness trips, weekends and vacations at expensive resorts,clubs, restaurants and malls. I was glad that she was happy with Oliver. She asked me,"So Lily what is your relationship status?" I rolled my eyes and said,"Single like always" she pouted and said,"You have a boring life." I chuckled. She averted her eyes to where Oliver and Sebastian was waiting for the drinks and smirked and asked,"So, spill the beans." I looked at her confused and asked,"About what exactly?" She said,"Don't act innocent. I just saw how nervous you were around Sebastian. And how much he took care of you. The looks in his eyes at the mention of you. The way you looke-" I stopped her before saying further and said,"This is the second time, I am meeting him and there is nothing going on between us. I am just working under him. So keep your fantasies to yourself. " She smirked and said,"If you say so, but let me say it to you as your sister, Sebastian is a good catch." I rolled my eyes at her.

The boys retued with a couple of shots, and more alcohol

The boys retued with a couple of shots, and more alcohol. I had a very low alcohol tolerance and I didn't wanted to get drunk and make a nuisance of myself, so I limited myself to 3 shots. But my sister took several shots and got drunk. Mr. Knight and Oliver also took a couple of shots but were not that drunk. Oliver insisted me with 2 more shots and it was my limit.

Lily was carried by Oliver, as she already passed out. Oliver hugged us and wished us good bye and drove off the car. We were standing awkwardly. I didn't speak with Mr. Knight much after knowing he was Oliver's cousin. He finally broke the silence and said,"Let's go home, I guess." I nodded and followed behind him. I sat in the passenger seat beside him and looked outside the window. The alcohol had began to effect me. I felt Mr. Knight cologne near me as I immediately turned towards him, I met those blue-green eyes. His breath faning over my face and our faces inches apart. I parted my lips to say something but no words came out as I breathed his scent.

He moved more closer. I closed my eyes, but after a few seconds I felt something snaking around me and heard a clutch. Then I realised he actually buckled my seatbelt. He began driving as I was quivering with red cheeks and embarrassment. Fuckkkkk.

He said with a calm voice," So we have a lot more to work with now Miss Hill." As I came to know that he is Oliver's cousin so due to momentary impulse and alcohol I said something very weird,"You can call me Ariana. You know." I immediately realised my mistake but it was late. Mr. Knight looked at me with a amused smile and said,"I thought you won't be comfortable. But as you have stated, I respect your opinion Ariana. You can call me Sebastian." I looked at Sebastian Knight with wide eyes and immediately looked out of the window with a shy smile on my face..

" I looked at Sebastian Knight with wide eyes and immediately looked out of the window with a shy smile on my face

** No more formalities between Mr. Knight and Miss Hill. FINALLY they are getting closer and sparks flying between them. Tell your reviews and please like, share and comment ❤️. Keep supporting my story. You guys mean a lot to me.**