03 'dance'

It had been two weeks since I started working with Mr. Stark. He mostly used me for coffee runs and cleaning up the lab. I had now met all of the avengers but I listened to Mr. Stark and kept my distance from them.  He was in a meeting upstairs with the avengers and Mrs. Potts told me I was free to explore the floor we were on. As I was walking around I stumbled across a room full of training supplies. I looked around and in the very back I found an empty room with ballet barres around the edge of it and a full-length mirror covering the entire wall. 

To the side of the room, there was a screen where you could choose the music, and play it out loud in the speakers above. I kicked off my shoes and I chose a song to dance to, thankfully I was in leggings and a loose shirt. (The song she chose is at the top)

As the song started I started feeling the music go through me as all my overthinking faded away. All my worries were gone. I twirled, I leaped, I spun. I channeled all my emotion into dancing and suddenly I remembered when I enjoyed dancing, but soon after it became a chore, and after that, it became a punishment. But right now I didn't feel anything but happiness.

Tony POV

"There's some movement down in the training room, sir" JARVIS informed me.

"JARVIS, pull up training room security cameras," I told my AI. 

As I looked through the security cameras I saw Daryia dancing beautifully. 

"Who was it?" asked Cap.

"Look for yourself,"  I answered as I magnified the security camera image. There was Daryia dancing and leaping, and for the first time, she looked like herself, not an image people wanted her to be, just her. 

"She's really good," commented Nat.

"She is," The rest of them agreed.

We watched her for the rest of the song, but as the song was about to end she tried to do a front flip I think? I don't really know what it's called, the point is she fell and as she fell she flinched and grabbed her left leg. That reaction quickly left as the song continued for a few more seconds, she didn't care, stood up, and continued dancing. Once the song ended she walked to where her shoes were and put them back on, she had a slight limp, barely noticeable but noticeable enough. 

"Tony, she's limping. She obviously got hurt" Wanda pointed out.

"Yeah, I can see that" I replied harshly.

"Aren't you going to check if she's ok?" asked Cap.

"If I ask her what happened to her leg, she's gonna know we were watching her" I snapped.

"No, she's gonna know YOU were watching her, not us" replied Nat.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Tony if she asks just say you noticed her limping, it's not that hard," said Clint

"what if she's actually hurt?" added Banner.

Hesitantly I listened to them.