04 'I'm Alr'

Tony pov

I knew I needed to ask her about her leg but I just couldn't. You can say anything but I was scared. I don't know why but she gave me the heebie-jeebies. I didn't know anything about her apart from the fact that her name was Daryia Abbott and she was 19, but that was it. And what would she say if I asked her about it, I barely knew her. 

I knew I'd have to because whether I did or didn't the team would find out and if I don't they'll ask for me. 

So slowly I walked down the stairs instead of using the elevator just to prepare myself for what I'm gonna say exactly. I saw her in the kitchen making herself a sandwich I figured, as she walked around grabbing the bread and lettuce I noticed her limp was a lot more visible. I sat down on the long island in the middle of the kitchen, while I grabbed an apple biting into it. 

She turned around her brown hair getting stuck on her earrings.

"Mr. Stark, Hey, can I get you something?" she asked me.

"Well you can start off by telling me what's up with your leg" I answered sternly.

Y/n Pov

I was in the kitchen making a sandwich with pain shooting up my leg, I think I hurt it when I slipped on the floor trying to do a front aerial. Pro tip: don't do acro with socks on I learned that the hard way, even though I probably should've already known not to try any acro with socks on but yk I don't listen to myself. 

As I was grabbing the bread I heard footsteps and I turned around to see Mr. Stark sitting at the table eating an apple.

"Mr. Stark, Hey, Can I get you something?" I asked him, trying to hide the limp from my leg to him.

"Well, you can start by telling me what's up with your leg" He answered, he sounded mad.

Shit

"What do you mean?" I replied, acting dumb.

"Please, like I can't notice you limping" he answered.

"Oh I must've twisted it or something," I said

"Mhm, are you sure? Because I can get  Bruce to check it out for you" he said concerned, and I appreciated I really did, but I'm not getting anywhere near doctors ever again. Or needles.

"Yes, I'm sure it'll be gone by tomorrow," I answered smiling.

"ok" I heard him say softly before exiting the kitchen. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

442 words I'm a hella slow updater so bear with me yal

I'm slowly making up this story as I go too so yee :)