ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴇ

.•*•♫︎.•*.♪•*.☾︎•*.•

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁿⁱⁿᵉᵗᵉᵉⁿ .•♡︎
------------------------»➪

Taehyun walked out of the lab room with Beomgyu and closed the door. They need to wake Soobin and Yeonjun up before it's too late or else more trouble will come.

"Gimme the water" Taehyun asked.
Beomgyu nodded and handed him the water bottle, hoping they gain conciousness soon. Now that they were out of the lab and on the floor, it was easier to breath as they weren't surrounded with the gas.

Taehyun sprinkled water on Soobin and Yeonjun and they slowly opened their eyes.

"H-how-" Soobin mumbled but Beomgyu cut him off saying-
"I'll tell you later okay? Now let's wake up Yeonjun's mom.

"You guys saved them?" Yeonjun asked rubbing his eyes.
"After a lot of struggles, yes we did." Beomgyu replied.

Taehyun sprinkled some water on Yeonjun's mom. Her eyes started fluttering, and slowly she opened her eyes.

"OH MY GOD MOM you're finally awake!!" Yeonjun yelled in happiness to see his mother awake. Soobin smiled watching his brother happy. He wondered if his mom is even alive anymore. (Soobin is Yeonjun's step-brother fyi)

Yeonjun hugged his mother tightly, he was very happy to see her again after so long.
She was weak and pale but she could still talk.
"Yeonjun? Soobin? Where am I? Wait! Your dad didn't kill me?"

"Mom don't say that! Now stand up. We need to get out of here, you were sleeping for more than a year." Yeonjun said with a sigh.

"Okay." His mom nodded and stood up with the support of Yeonjun, while Taehyun was holding Soobin.

Just as they were going to leave, Beomgyu heard a knock on the lab door, he turned around and looked towards it only to see a horrifying nightmare yet again.

They door slammed open.

"SHIT WE ARE DEAD FOR REAL!! RUN GUYS RUNNN!!" Beomgyu yelled horrified.

As the laboratory door broke, they saw all the creatures breaking in...all of them got out of the containers. They were so many in number. Probably 40-50. It was the result of Taehyun entering the password to open Yeonjun's mom's coffin. He accidentally selected the option to let all the other containers open. And now it was happening. All the Creatures were out of their containers.

"Oh fuck, we are dead." Yeonjun said in Disbelief and started running.

All of them were running for life now. Yeonjun was carrying his mom as she couldn't walk yet. Soobin was weak too but he was still doing his best, Taehyun was supporting him while Beomgyu was running as fast as he could.

But the creatures were catching up. They were too many. Yeonjun figured out they would have to fight. There's no other way to escape. The monsters were way too fast.

"Guys!! Stop Running and get ready to fight!!" Yeonjun yelled and took out his gun, ready to shoot. He told his mom to stay behind him.

Taehyun and Soobin got in position too. Beomgyu didn't really knew how to fire but he got an idea of it after watching Yeonjun and Taehyun.

A creature galloped towards Beomgyu, it's tentacles flying towards him. Beomgyu gulped and aimed at the creature. He shot it's head and and the slimy green liquid was bursting all over the place. The head the right place to shoot!

"Guys shoot them at their heads! They will immidiately collapse!" Beomgyu yelled loud enough for the others to hear.

The place looked so gross and Beomgyu's hands and clothes were covered with the green slime but he could care less about that right now.
They have to get all of them down quickly. But there were too many of them and only four of them couldn't manage to kill them...they had to get out of here asap!!!

Taehyun was defending Soobin when a tentacle gripped his hands and legs and threw him near the stairs. Taehyun cried in pain, he couldn't get up. Soobin was panicking. The creature was a specific one....it was Beomseok...he couldn't get himself to kill him. Beomseok(now creature) leaped upon Soobin and he fell down with a thud. Yeonjun whipped his head towards Soobin's direction.

"Soobin!! Kill him, don't hesitate, it's not our Beomseok anymore!!"
Yeonjun screamed and rushed towards him, his heartbeat getting faster every second.

The creature already was choking Soobin to death. Yeonjun rushed to rescue Soobin and cut off Beomseok's tentacles. Beomseok (the creature) screamed in pain.

Beomgyu heared the scream and turned towards Soobin and Yeonjun's direction to see Beomseok gripping Yeonjun's neck and lifting him up in the air.

"Hyung!!!"
Beomgyu pointed his gun to Beomseok's head. He couldn't believe he was going to kill his brother, his only family.

"Sorry hyung" *bang* he shot his head and it bursted like others, green liquid oozing out and spilling all over Yeonjun. Beomseok screeched and dropped dead on the ground.

Beomgyu couldn't help but let out a cry. His eyes were watering but he wiped them and continued to kill the monsters. He needed to escape first.

-----------------------------------------❥︎. •*♫︎. • *.
Here's another update before I go to sleep.
Enjoy reading Luvs!! Goodnight💙
-Rin💗