ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ

.•*•♫︎.•*.♪•*.☾︎•*.

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ⁿⁱⁿᵉ♡︎
------------------------»➪

"Now it's my turn to have fun."
Beomgyu smirked, looking at Kai who was laying on the floor groaning in pain. He can't do anything now.

"So what should I do with you guys? Hmmm...the basement is still full of those monsters ? Should I leave you guys there? Kai you betrayed us so you should suffer... but ? Why do you hate my brother? Can I know? maybe I'll leave you alive." Beomgyu said pretending to think.

"I wanted to be the one Taehyun likes. But Soobin and Beomseok didn't let that happen. Taehyun paid more attention to him. He found out our Room 553 secret too. We had to remve him from the way. I'm glad he died. I have no regrets." Kai said with a mocking smile.

"You fucker- you deserves to die the same way my brother did. Let's put you in the basement and let's see how it feels." Beomgyu spat in anger.

"No, leave me!! I swear lemme get out of here, you're gonna be dead Choi Beomgyu!!" Kai yelled.

"Sad sad it's too late now. Well well Mr.Boss what should I do with you? You don't even deserve to live." Beomgyu said putting his focus on the boss now.

"Beomgyu listen! Don't kill me, I'll do whatever you say and I'll make you the next boss!" The boss begged and Beomgyu pushed the gun on this head harder.

"Beomgyu no- no- I'll do anything-" The boss pleaded but....

*Bang*

Beomgyu shot him right then and there, without wasting a second. He finally killed his brother's killer and the man who made his life a living hell. He finally did it! It is the end now. End of this hell.

Beomgyu took a look at Kai and he was still acting stubborn , not regretting what he did.

"Take them to the basement, and put them in there forever...after a few days I order to destroy that Basement understand?" Beomgyu told the guards who just entered the room, witnessing the death of their boss. Now that the boss was dead, the guards followed his orders.

The guards nodded and took Kai with them to the basement. Now he will experience hell, as he should. The boss was dead and Kai was gone. Beomgyu sighed in relief.

"Finally it's the end of it all." Beomgyu smiled in happiness. It was all over now. He can be in peace and not worry 24/7 about getting caught and dying.

"Now I gotta take Yeonjun to the medical room." Thinking that, Beomgyu left the room and walked towards Yeonjun's room with a smile on his face. He was happy but a bit worried for Soobin. He seemed in a very bad condition.

While thinking, he didn't even realise that he was infront of Yeonjun now. Yeonjun was standing up, looking at Beomgyu with raised his eyebrows. Suddenly, all the worries disappeared from Beomgyu's mind and happiness took over him.

He ran towards Yeonjun, engulfing him into a hug. Yeonjun was puzzled at first but when Beomgyu looked up at him with his shiny, smiling eyes...he melted.

"I finally killed the Boss Yeonjun, we're safe now!!" Beomgyu said happily.

"Woah! Really?" Yeonjun exclaimed in shock, hugging Beomgyu back tightly, both jumping in tiny from happiness.

"I'm so happy!!" Beomgyu said squeezing Yeonjun, resulting in actually pressing on his dislocated shoulders.

"Ouch ouch! It hurts Gyu!" Yeonjun groaned.

"Oops...hehehhe" Beomgyu giggled, breaking the hug.

"Let's take you to the medical room now." Beomgyu chuckled.

Yeonjun rubbed his shoulders acting hurt, and walked forwards with Beomgyu's support.

Things were going to be alright now, and the thought made Beomgyu smile. It's the end, it's true.

--------------------------------------------❥︎. * •. ♡︎. •*.
Hello Luvs!! Double update~
AND THE BOSS IS DEAD NOW!! PREAPRE THE GRAVE LMAO-

The next chapter is going to be the last chapter of this book. It will be up in some hours.

I hope y'all are happy now hehe. See y'all later Luvs! Byeee💙
-Rin💗