Greetings

"I can only give you 1,700 credits" "what do you mean only 1,700 credits? ...that's not even enough to buy more than a loaf of bread" "I know but the guild is in a bit of a money crisis" you sighed "I'll take it, but I want you to explain the "money crisis" that you keep talking about" you said as you snatched the credits of the table. Greef looked at the table and mumbled something under his breath "I'm waiting" "well... uh" suddenly the door to the guild opened revealing a Mandalorian.

"Ah that was fast" the other Mandalorian began to walk over to the table you and Greef where siting at "did you get them all?" the Mandalorian responded by putting a bunch of tracking fobs on the table. "good I'll begin the offload" Greef yelled something in another language at one of the people that collect the alive bounties before directing his attention back on Mando "have a seat" you scootched over so the other Mandalorian could sit there.

Greef put two imperial credits on the table "these are imperial credits" said the Mandalorian 'he has a nice voice' "they still spend" "I'm not sure if you've heard, but the empire's gone" "it's all I've got" 'I didn't know Greef was so bad at lying' Mando tried to grab the tracking fobs, but Greef stopped him "Save the theatrics" the Mandalorian stared at him "fine I'll... I can do Calamari Flan" Greef put some calamari flan on the table "but I can only pay half" "fine" you just sat there silently listening to their conversation.

"I have a bail jumper... a bail jumper... another bail jumper... a wanted smuggler" "I'll take them all" "No hold on" Mando stopped "There are other members in the Guild, and this is all I have" the Mandalorian tilted his head slightly "why so slow?" "It's not slow at all, actually Very busy.... They just don't want to pay Guild rates" Mando stared at him "They don't mind if things get... sloppy" "what's your biggest bounty" "not much... 5,000" "that wont even cover fuel these days" "hmm... there is one job" "let's see the puck" "No puck" Greef held up a card "face to face direct commission, Deep pocket, Underworld... All I know is no chain code... Do you want the chit or not?"

the Mandalorian took the card and got up "wait" Mando turned to look at Greef "I think it would be best if [NAME] came along with you" the Mandalorian tilted his head "who?" Greef pointed to you "her" Mando looked over at you "a duo of Mandalorian would be unstoppable... don't you think Mando?" Greef said as you stood up "you were complaining about the lack of pay earlier [NAME]... so I feel like you two could come to a... fine agreement" you and Mando looked at each other for a few seconds, before Mando directed his attention back to Greef "alright".

490 words

A/N 2 chapters in one day 😮😮😮 (I feel like a legend rn)