The Child

you, Mando and the man stand at the top of a sand hill. the man points at a facility like building "That is where you'll find your quarry" Mando offers the man a bag of credits, but the man refuses "Please. You deserve this" the man looks down at the building "Since these ones arrived, this territory has been an endless stream of mercenaries seeking reward and bringing destruction" you and Mando look over at the man "Then why did you guide us?"

"They do not belong here. Those that live here come to seek peace... There will be no peace until they're gone" "Then why do you help?" "I have never met a Mandalorian, I've only read the stories... If they are true, you will make quick work of it... Then there will again be peace" you nod in understanding "I have spoken"

*:..time skip..:*

after a shit ton of fighting and bargaining with a bounty droid, you three wipe all of the people that inhabit the area. "Well done... I will disengage self-destruct initiative" we stand in silence for a bit "You know, you're not so bad... For a droid" "Agreed" "That blaster hit looks nasty... You okay?" "Running a quick diagnostic" the droid starts to make a whirring sound "It has missed my central wiring harness" "Is that good?" "Yes" you and the droid say in unison, Mando nods.

the trio walk over to the door that is keeping the bounty inside "Well, now we just need to get the door open" you look over at the giant machine gun and you point at it "what about that?" "..." "..." you and Mando use the machine gun to blast the door open.

a Nikto jumps out at you three but Mando shoots him "anyone else?" Mando shouts... silence... "The tracking fob is still active..." you and the other two walk into the building "My sensors indicate that there is a life form present" you spot a floating pod in middle of the room, next to some boxes...

you walk over to it and you hold the tracking fob over to it "this is it" Mando and the droid walk over to it, and you open the pod... but you didn't see a ugly old man inside the pod... no... you saw an adorable little green goblin "Wait... They said 50 years old" "Species age differently... Perhaps it could live many centuries" the little green guy coos "

Sadly, we'll never know" the droid raises it's blaster at the child but Mando stops it "No... We'll bring it in alive" "The commission was quite specific" you rest your hand on your blaster "The asset was to be.." the droid points its blaster at the child "terminated" but before the droid could shoot the child... Mando shot the droid.

you stare down at the child "I've never seen anything like it before" Mando nods "me too" you two stare at the child... then Mando moves his finger towards the child... and the child points its finger on Mando's

|A/N| YAY GROGU!

anyway...

I'm sorry for not posting that often. year 9 has been hard on me and I've lost a lot of friends because most of my friends have dropped out of high school,

long story short... I'm not going to post too often