19:07

"the moon is beautiful, isn't it?"  

"just a little bit"

you sunk beneath my bones and crawled inside my brain. you blossom in my consciousness and under your fingertips... i wither. 

it's 11 past 11 where you live and the thunderstorm ends in 4 minutes. approximately.

outside your window, the concrete pavements are a good 25 degrees but you sleep with your socks on and your mama tucks you in just right.

if it wasn't for the rain shower, butterflies would watch you sleep by the window but the flood never stops and the streetlight is burning out.

it's 11 past 06 where i live and i'm trying to unravel the threads you wrapped around my ribs before you said goodbye. goodnight. whatever- they all mean the same anyway.

i tried surgical tools last time but ended up asphyxiating myself, god- i'm such a comedic tragedy!

i bought a bag full of mochis and munched on them until i got teeth-rotting cavities and then threw up just to call it champagne vomit and romanticize something in my erratic march of a month.

timestamp: 06:45, will you paint my heart with the half-drunk coffee on your bedside table? in return, may i paint your nails the color you stain my cheeks on monday mornings?

i'll be the rotten egg in your hangover cure, sickeningly sweet dialogues on friday nights and i'll let you practice for sculpting classes on my raw flesh 'till you agree to drown in each other.

"i wanna see the snow !!!"

"i'll stitch the solstices into the hems of your baby blue skirts if you ask me to" 

-

a little bit inspired by ENAMORAMOS