Chapter 23

Chapter 23 The Donkey Rolls

    The original owner didn't know whether it was Yuan Shizi or Fang Shizi, let alone Si Li. The donkey cart wobbled all the way back to the farm, and the little maid under Guanshi Wang stood guard in front of the door and ran back to report the news. Si Li just got out of the car, and Guanshi Wang came out to greet her.

    "Are you tired?" Steward Wang held Si Li's hand, and his warm palm touched her cold fingers, and he couldn't help frowning, "I should have brought Mrs. Tang there. Is there a lot of people in today's rally? Didn't Miss have any trouble?" , Wang Ting?"

    Wang Ting was driving the car and was about to turn around and go to the back door, when he heard the steward's question, he couldn't help but roll his eyes, "It's very lively, Miss had a great time." As for looking for trouble, he has never seen anyone who is more careful than this young lady.

    Si Li glanced at him, and took out a special paper bag from her bosom, "It's a pity that the manager didn't go, I saw that half of the people in the capital came out. Just in time to meet Guan Ji and Wuweilou, After you bought some, if the tea from Wuweilou is broken, don’t eat it.”

    The eldest lady has been in the boudoir for a long time, and she has seen few people, so she can say such childish words. But after going out for a while, I saw that the whole person is much more energetic, as expected, she still needs to get in touch with people more to gain some popularity. The young lady today is far from the white-faced and dying appearance before.

    Steward Wang sighed secretly, and took the paper bag, "It would be a pity if you don't eat it. Miss Li's taste must be good. Mrs. Li has prepared side dishes and is waiting for you. If Miss doesn't mind it, how about we eat together? Drink after eating." Medicine, I have candied fruit with me just to suppress the taste."

    "Okay." Si Li agreed with a crooked smile, followed Steward Wang into the door, and signaled the two servant girls to go back with Wang Ting. The servant girl can't come to the table when the big family eats, so there's no need for Guanshi Wang to harm her. It's the right thing to let the two of them go back earlier to fill their stomachs.

    Sparrow ate a bunch of sachima before she came back, but that didn't stop her from having another dinner. Meng Taotao was cautious, so he still followed Si Li. Wang Ting saw Xiao Que jumping into the carriage again, leaning towards him, his eyelids twitching, "What are you doing?"

    "You bought this Seven Fairy, right? It's so pretty, just a bit worse than Miss."

    It was only then that Wang Ting noticed that what she had been looking at was the noodle that he slipped into the skirt of his shirt by hand when she was packing things, it would be fine if it was someone else, but he still had lingering fears about the strength of this girl, the things could not be moved by turning the things in her hands once. I will definitely be able to come back, so I stepped back vigilantly, "I bought this for the children at home, I can't give it to you."

    Xiaoque blinked, "Your son?"

    Wang Ting almost fell off the donkey cart, and was dragged back by Xiaoque Choking and coughing, his face flushed, "It's a nephew! I, how can I have such a big son! Do I look so old?!

    " I don't see any other Wang family members, so it can only be your son?" Xiaoque was confident.

    "It's me, not me." When Meng Taotao was teaching Xiaoque, Wang Ting was beside him, and he couldn't help correcting her accent when he heard her accent come out again. Xiaoque's straight mind and strength left a deep impression on Wang Ting, and said weakly, "My brother is gone. I was still in Yunyue during the last Dharma meeting. I promised to take my nephew Xiaochong to watch the Dharma meeting. I was temporarily sent by the steward to help you. I couldn’t take him out, so I had to bring him a face person back to see what’s new.”