Chapter 58

Chapter 58 Silk Tofu Milk Tea

    The clerk ran back to Wuweilou in a panic, Si Li didn't take this incident to heart, Wu You came to her last time with bad intentions, not to mention that this time it was obviously an excuse to inquire about the Yue Palace.

    On the other hand, Ah Sheng and Ah Xiang seemed to be stimulated, and they helped with this and that with great enthusiasm, and even wiped the tables in the lobby twice in a row.

    Just after noon, the two Ashengs who came to work had already left, and the commuters entered their leisure time. Meng Taotao read a book and took a plate of tofu from the back kitchen shelf.

    The newly made silken tofu has been pressed for half a morning, and it is much softer than the old tofu made of champion tofu. It is like a puddle of milky white water in the frame, glistening and glistening. After bringing silken tofu milk tea yesterday, shopkeeper Tang bought several kinds of tofu and tried them out, but the results were not satisfactory. It was not until Meng Taotao couldn't stand the worry of the two of them that he made a plate of tofu, which solved the problem.     However, relying on Meng Taotao is not a long-term solution. After asking Meng Taotao to teach others the method, Si Li asked her for a wage of ten cents per plate of tofu. The share with shopkeeper Tang is also calculated after deducting the cost.     It was the first time to try selling silk tofu milk tea. Shopkeeper Tang didn't do much, so he brought milk tea cups over after a while. A straw that has been boiled and dried is inserted obliquely into it, and the light tea fragrance and soft milk fragrance waft slightly, the milky white milk tea and the light yellow-green straw complement each other, and the painting on the body of the cup is just a boat with a snowy leaf in the cold river, It doesn't look like much fun.     Holding a cup of milk tea in your hand, you can feel that the weight is different from the past. The tender and smooth tofu cubes hidden under the milk tea are faintly visible, as if covered with a layer of gauze, which is very beautiful. Si Li felt a little regretful, the price of glazed products in Daning was still high, and buying them to make milk tea cups was a bit of a waste of money, otherwise, just putting some flower petals on it would definitely be a sharp weapon to kill a girl's heart.     However, if milk tea takes the middle-level route, candied sweet potatoes and ice powder take the high-level route. The consumption of one and a half taels of silver is not something ordinary people can afford. Thinking about the colorful ice powder to be made later, Si Li calculated his wallet and decided to buy a few glass bowls. The transparent cups are filled with colorful ice powder, which looks great just thinking about it!

    Just as they were counting the expenses, Xiao Qi came in angrily, which startled Si Li, "What's the matter?

    " Judge high and low for the adults in the court, who knows how many calligraphy and paintings will be sent by the Imperial College, and I heard that there are two items of calligraphy and painting in the exam, if they leave their names first in the eyes of the adults, isn’t that cheating?!”

    Fraud This was quite a serious accusation, although Xiao Qi was angry, she knew the seriousness, so she lowered her voice so that only a few people around her could hear it.

    Si Li pulled her to sit down, Meng Taotao's face sank, and he

    spoke first, "Is Du Kuang's one among them?" The wine is boasting so much that there is nothing in the sky." Xiao Qi curled her lips, quite unconvinced.

    Meng Taotao took the book and left without saying a word. Since it was time for her to read, Si Li didn't think much about it. Seeing that her friend was upset, she contributed the first glass of new product that shopkeeper Tang sent, "Drink it Clear the fire and calm down."