Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    No matter what Wang Ting was thinking, he finally ran all the way to stand in front of the gate of the Ministry of Justice with his left and right hands full of French fries.

    The mixed aroma of the four flavors makes people salivate, and some can't help but want to sneeze, which is obviously inappropriate when the majestic gate of the Ministry of Justice is opposite. But this also dilutes Wang Ting's fear of the Ministry of Punishment, so he mustered up the courage to go up and stop the gate guard, "My lord, I am a man who lives in the east of the city. This is what Miss Xiao asked me to send, please excuse me." Do you want to send a message?"

    The food sent by Miss Shangshu was passed to Xiao Shangshu without any hindrance, and the waiter and Yuanwailang who were sitting in the opposite armchair exchanged glances secretly, confirming that they heard "Xiao Shangshu "Miss" was sent to eat, and the rare gentleness on the face of Master Shangshu was not an illusion.

    A middle-aged woman in her 30s or 40s had a lingering shadow between her brows. She pinched the center of her brows, and the attendant behind her stepped forward to test for poison. Spread out on the table. Xiao Shangshu's tone was light, and he pointed to the French fries on the table, "The child sent it with all his heart, let's try it all."

    Is this showing off? Must be right? ?

    Therefore, from the minister of the Ministry of Punishment down, the children of the officials of the Ministry of Punishment were all baptized by the storm after their parents came on duty: Master Shang Shu’s family’s children know to come to deliver food, you know what to do? !

    The French fries are something that these young masters and ladies have kept in their hearts. However, Xiao Qi, who has always been accused of being hot-tempered and domineering as a negative example, has changed her image in Qunying Academy with French fries.

    When a new thing with its own charm appears, people's communication circle will easily become two kinds of people who know it and those who don't. In the past, Sitang was the one who got the information and was sought after by others, but now she has become an idiot who is cut off from the information, which makes her extremely unacceptable.

    "What do you mean!" Si Tang went out with the flow of people. Xiao Qi invited a restaurant to deliver food to her door. To save this friendship, who knew that Xiao Qi took out one after another of French fries from the food box and distributed them to the people next to her. When she walked in front of her, she simply turned a corner and walked around as if she hadn't seen it!

    The sound of french fries and the whispers and chuckles of changing flavors echoed in the open space outside the academy, Xiao Qi acted as if she hadn't heard what Si Tang said, she took out the last four portions of french fries in the food box, and told Meng Tao and Tao nodded, "You can go back."

    Xiao Que knew that there was a lady's annoying sister in the girls' school, and Meng Taotao had heard a lot of Sitang's actions, so he said goodbye clearly, but in fact he left without taking a few steps. Find a suitable angle to watch the farce happening in front of Qunying Academy.

    When everyone else had a paper tube in their hand and looked relaxed, Si Tang and the three people around her were particularly conspicuous.

    Xiao Qi held four servings of French fries in one hand, raised her arm and waved it, grinning big, "It's time to go back! Finish eating quickly, or the master will talk about it!" "Got it!" "Don't

    urge

    goodbye Reminder!"

    "Thank you, Aqi, this taste is really good, which restaurant is it new?"