music club

This is Alex's first day at school. She went to the principals office, and said:
-hello mister, may I know what class I'm supposed to go to?
-your in class 2_r.the principal replies.
Alex thanked the principal and was a about to leave, but the principal gave her a map.
-this is the map of the school, it will help you navigate through it. The principal explained.
Alex nods and goes out of the principal's office. Since she came early, she decided to look around the school, when she saw...
-the music club? Alex said.

Alex seemed to be interested, so she went in

Alex seemed to be interested, so she went in. She saw what seemed to be a boy singing,the boy stopped and looked at alex.
-hello! He yelled at her.
-hi. Do you by any chance know how to sign up to-
-the music club, he finished her question. Yes, I do.just follow me.
The boy lead Alex to where she could sign up. After she had signed a contract for joining the music club, she went to the boy again,
-what's your name by the way?
-Lukas, the boy replied.
-Alex, she says.
-nice to meet you Alex.
-nice to meet you too.
And they soon began talking to each other like friends.
-oh ye, I forgot to ask. Wanna be friends? Alex asked.
-sure! Lukas replied.
But before they know it, the bell rings.
-oop, looks like we have to go.alex says.
-yeah. I'll see ya in recess! Lukas replied.
They ended the conversation and went to there class. The bell rings again, and they go to recess.  Alex went to the music club and saw Lukas already there.
-hello Lukas!
-hello Alex
-what you doing?
-nothing. I'm just practicing my singing.
-oop okay.
Lukas notices Alex's guitar.
-what's that? Lukas asks.
-oh. Alex takes the guitar of her back. This is my guitar!
-can you play me something? Lukas asks.
-sure! She replies.
Alex played him a song. Lukas clapped.
-that was awesome! Lukas added.
-thank you! Alex said
-no problem.
Someone comes up to Lukas and Alex, and asks.
-hey Lukas, your friends with the new kid?
-yes he is! Alex replies for Lukas.
-um.. Lukas whispere to Alex:my pronouns are they/them.
-oh sorry. I meant to say, yes they are. Alex corrected.
-cool, the person says. Well see ya lukas-
-see ya! Lukas replied .
And the person went away. Alex and Lukas talked for a moment when Alex asked.
-hey um. About your pronouns.. Are you-
-non binary, I'm non binary. Lukas says.
-oop cool! Alex replies.
-what about you tho?
-oh I'm just female. But I am bisexual.
-cool! Lukas says.
-well tell me more about you! Alex says.
-sure. Well I'm a singer, my favorite color is white, I like making songs, my favorite animal a cat and I mostly like action movies. I'm 17
-nice to know! Alex says.
-what about you tho? Lukas asks.
-oh well. I'm a guitarist, my favorite color is black or red, I like writing stories and drawing, my favorite animal is also a cat, and I like action movies too but I like animated series more. I'm 17 too.
-oop cool! Lukas says.
-ty. Alex says.
But then the bell rings, and they both go to class and finish there day. Tomorrow at school. Alex goes into the school and looks around in the hall, everyone is whispering about something and Alex seems confused about it. She goes to Lukas.
-hey why is everyone whispering?
-didn't you hear about last night?
-no? What happened? Alex says.
-somebody robbed the bank in our city!
-oh re-really? Alex stutters.
-yes! And they also said it might be one of the students here because there was a jacket left there and it was one of our uniform. Lukas added.
-oh um... Interesting!
Alex says in her mind : soduhéaniso, soduhéaniso, soduhéaniso. (For anyone expect my friend who is reading this and is asking what language is this, well it's actually hakelive, a language I made.) Well..um.. Let's go to class!
-now?
-YES now!said Alex seeming stressed.
-okay OKAY!
As Alex drags Lukas to there class. In Lukas's mind:.. She seems weird....
In recess. Alex goes to her locker and opens it. She grabs a badge and whispers to it :bad news....
But then she sees Lukas coming in her way talking with someone.
Alex jumps in her locker and hides. Lukas comes across with the person.
-yeah! I find those crimes/cases really interesting! Especially what happened yesterday night- I also wanna become a detective! Lukas says.
-cool! The person replies.
Alex scared says in her mind:no.. I don't wanna fight with you... I... I.
But then the locker opens and she falls out of it but in time she threw the badge in her locker and grabbed a second badge.
-! , Alex holds her head. Agh...She puts
Her second badge on.
-are you okay!?they(Lukas)ask while helping Alex up.
-yes i- I'm fine. She replies.the person goes away while saying goodbye to Lukas.
-heh, goodbye. Lukas notices her badge.
-.... Is that....

                     End of chapter 1