as the days pass.

Tomorrow,at 11:20 am. .

Lukas wakes up. They look around the room and watch as Alex puts there food on a table.

-good morning. Alex says.

-Alex... Uh yeah- good morning. Lukas replies.

-eat your food, then come to the training room. Alex says.

-okay. Lukas nods and starts with there food.

Alex leaves and goes to the training room. Noru comes there too and hugs Alex from behind.

-good morning darling~:) noru says.

-g-good morning. Alex says.

Noru holds Alex close and kisses her. She puts her hand under Alex's chin.noru scratches her neck.

-a-a-ow.. Alex says and gulps as she looks away.

-hmm..... Where's Lukas~?noru asks getting a better grip of Alex.

-oh uh.. Th-they are in there r-room they will j-join once they f-finish there food... Alex explains.

-okay~.noru says.

She kisses Alex again and Alex feels a bit uncomfortable. Noru pins her to the wall.

-!!  Alex reacts shocked.

.she scratches Alex's cheek making it bleed.

-A-OW!!! AH-A.. Alex says as she close her eyes.

-don't worry honey, I'll do no more :). Noru says. Ni natedeté meitemi~(I love you) .

-ni natedeté meitemi sotete...(ilyt) Lo-love... Alex says while coughing.

Noru puts her hands of Alex and she falls to the ground. Alex puts a bandage on her cheek and gets up. Noru hugs her.

    Lukas finished eating and makes            There way to the training room.

They see Alex seemingly upset, uncomfortable and hurt. They shake there head and shout out to them.

-Alex! I'm ready!

Alex looks at them. Noru let's go of Alex.

-oh um.. Hey-. Alex says.

Noru sighs and rolls her eyes, she goes away. Lukas notices Alex's bandage.

-uhh what's tha- Lukas says but before they finish there sentence.

-nothing! Let's start with the training shall we? :)Alex says.

-hmmm. Okay ig.Lukas says.

After a few days went by, Alex and Lukas would always train at 11:10.
Since then Lukas has gotten better,and better at it. So then Alex and noru started to discuss alot about the idea to give Lukas there first mission. Noru has been getting more and more abusive past the few weeks.

[End of chapter 10]

(Sorry this chapter was small :( I'm just very tired and need a little break.. But I will keep you guys updated>:D)