6

I'm sorry...

Valentina's pov:

TW : guns, mature language, torture, knifes, mature scenes.

  It's eight pm. How do I know? Well, I like the number 8 and i am sleepy so, every hour between 0:01 to 11:59 is possible.

Also, one of my father's black teletubbies came down here to inform me about tomorrow and i kindly asked him the time.
(black because of the suits, not color guys. I didn't mean it to come out like that I'm sorry.)

-

I threw him a knife. I'm so mature aren't I?

At least I was polite and i aimed for his arm. It's not my fault i have no aim at all so it landed on his leg.

Poor guy.

As I was drifting off to sleep, I heard the door open.

I looked away because of the bright light hitting my eyes.

So me no sleepy time for Val  huh?

"Well, well, well. Look who's still alive. Good. Now I can have some play time with my precious daughter."

Of flying fricking mother of a weasel ducking fuck.

"Father, you were supposed to come tomorrow in the morning. Why are you here? Don't you think leaving me here to starve for three days is enough?"

"Oh no my daughter, no. I just wanna play a little game with you. Just like the old times. Remember?"

"Yeah well, it's kinda difficult for me to forget the tortures I went through because of you."

"Good. I want you to remember them. Now, we'll play a little hide and seek. My favourite. Do you remember the rules?"

"No, have you lost your mind? I won't play any of your sick games. You're gonna kill me ."

"Well, unfortunately I can't kill you. Not today at least. I have to hear Vincent's decision first. Now, stand up."

"No, leave me alone."

"Ok, you're gonna have to choose the easy way or the hard way."

" I told you to leave."

"Oh so hard it is."

That's what she said

He walked through the room and stopped Infront of the torture wall. I saw him reaching for something but i couldn't recognise what it was as he hid it behind his back.

"You have two options for my little play game. The first one is the object in my hand. The second one is hide and seek. I bet you remember how happy it made me.
Now, choose."

"N-no."

"Y-yes" he mocked me.

"The first one."

"Good dog." And with that, he slowly revealed me the object.

It was a surgeon's blade. An extremely sharp one.

"No, don't" I said as i crawled backwards hitting the wall.

And this time, it was actually a wall.

"Where should I start? I would say... Hmmm. Maybe I could cut some fingers. No, I'm not in the mood for something like that. I guess I'll have to do it traditional."